Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

blatham

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 08:37 am
Quote:
Michael Beschloss
@BeschlossDC
14m
Enjoying the spectacle of a G-7 summit where the American President doesn’t physically shove one of the other leaders.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 09:06 am
Boy, I made a BIG mistake yesterday. If you've had your covid vaccination, do NOT walk through a machine shop!
glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 11:09 am
@blatham,
I KNOW, I can't get over the spectical of that stupid stupid woman who kept trying to make a house key stick to her neck. Then she declared," will somebody please explain this to me" and followed up with "Any Questions?". As if she actually proved something........we are in the same category of primitive tribes in isolated areas who thought a camera could steal your soul. They must have gone to advanced stupidity school. Freaking unbelievable.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 11:32 am
@blatham,
Bernie, I'm trying hard to think like a business woman because it seems a shame to not make money from this rampant stupidity. How about a new business designed to demagnetize those deluded saps who think the vaccine has made them magnetic. Advertise a plan that involves 15 treatments which will cost about $235 US each, but the chumps, I mean clients will have to undergo all 15 sessions or else it will be an epic fail..and you will have to start all over again at the beginning. The treatment will involve carbonated beverages and a bonnet-style hair dryer. Naturally, the carbonated beverages will float the magnetization to your scalp and the bonnet-style hair dryer will toast the magnet feature and then it will simply be a matter of vigorously brushing your hair in a counter clockwise direction. At this point the tiny pieces will fall to the floor ready to be sucked up by a medical grade shop-vac ...... then just repeat 14 more times until your house keys no longer stick to you neck. Easy peasy.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 01:20 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Bernie, I'm trying hard to think like a business woman because it seems a shame to not make money from this rampant stupidity. How about a new business designed to demagnetize those deluded saps who think the vaccine has made them magnetic. Advertise a plan that involves 15 treatments which will cost about $235 US each, but the chumps, I mean clients will have to undergo all 15 sessions or else it will be an epic fail..and you will have to start all over again at the beginning. The treatment will involve carbonated beverages and a bonnet-style hair dryer. Naturally, the carbonated beverages will float the magnetization to your scalp and the bonnet-style hair dryer will toast the magnet feature and then it will simply be a matter of vigorously brushing your hair in a counter clockwise direction. At this point the tiny pieces will fall to the floor ready to be sucked up by a medical grade shop-vac ...... then just repeat 14 more times until your house keys no longer stick to you neck. Easy peasy.

If this is a GO...I'm in. Count on me for 10,000 share at the IPO. Or, if the IPO price is real low...I might go up to 100,000 shares.

Not only will we make money, but we will be helping all those poor people who cannot walk through metal shops.

Win/win.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 01:21 pm
I'll even supply the soda...er, I mean the secret curative ingredient.
0 Replies

Jsorel

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 02:10 pm
@blatham,
Initial reports of the outbreak of COVID in Wuhan mostly indicated bat or other animal to human transmission in the Wuhan wet market was the source of the outbreak. Remarkably almost eighteen months later no evidence of such transmission to humans has arisen either in Wuhan or anywhere else in the world -- none at all !. This is a rather stunning fact that compels rational people to consider other possibilities.

We now know that gain of function research on this and related COVID viruses had indeed been going on in the Wuhan Lab for some time and that there were then concurrent reports of deficiencies in the Laboratory's security measures from American and other national sources before the outbreak. In addition a couple of Chinese people affiliated with the Laboratory and who criticized its security measures have either died or dissappeared.

The Chinese government has categorically denied the Lab was the potential source, but has oddly withheld any release of information about ongoing research there, including specific requests for information from virologists at the WHO and other nations, and, as well, denied all requests for visits or inspection by foreign of the Laboratory.

In such circumstances the equally categorical dismissals of the Lab theory by you, Mr Marshal and others appear increasingly ridiculous, suggesting that something other than dispassionate science is the motive.
snood

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 02:23 pm
@blatham,
Hey man, did you really “categorically deny” that Covid19 originated in a Wuhan lab, as ‘Jsorel’ accuses you of doing?

snood

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 02:25 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I KNOW, I can't get over the spectical of that stupid stupid woman who kept trying to make a house key stick to her neck. Then she declared," will somebody please explain this to me" and followed up with "Any Questions?". As if she actually proved something........we are in the same category of primitive tribes in isolated areas who thought a camera could steal your soul. They must have gone to advanced stupidity school. Freaking unbelievable.

I think the other, slightly fluffier lady who was there making conspiracy claims is supposed to be some kind of medical professional.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 03:37 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I KNOW, I can't get over the spectical of that stupid stupid woman who kept trying to make a house key stick to her neck...
Let's not forget the demon sperm lady. And Louie Gohmert and all the rabid Sarah Palin followers. We have these nincompoops up here too though in smaller percentages. "Advanced stupidity school" says it well. Perhaps it is the pace of change (thus the uncertainties of the future) which fosters this sort of phenomenon.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 03:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Advertise a plan that involves 15 treatments...

Funniest thing I've read today.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 03:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You guys need to team up with Mike Huckabee and his daughter. They've got BIG mailing lists of the sucker demographic.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 03:42 pm
@Jsorel,
Quote:
In such circumstances the equally categorical dismissals of the Lab theory by you, Mr Marshal

You don't read good.
blatham

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 03:43 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Hey man, did you really “categorically deny” that Covid19 originated in a Wuhan lab, as ‘Jsorel’ accuses you of doing?
I'm not familiar with this dude/dudette but let's see if he/she can figure this one out.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 07:19 pm
@Jsorel,
Biden should launch an investigation into Fauci's own misconduct. He reportedly put up money for a research project conducted by a Chinese scientist named Shi Zhengli . Plus, the woman who is in charge of Wuhan Lab used to study in America. In other words, Fauci must have met her as well.

Taken together, there are grounds to think that some American and Chinese scientists had been working together on such projects funded by taxpayer money before Covid-19 ravaged earth.

Fauci is not innocent.

0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 07:24 pm
The critical race theory is naff.
goldberg

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 07:27 pm
@blatham,
BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors erects fencing and electric gate around her new $1.4M home: report
Critics have pointed out that Cullors bought the high-end homes despite referring to herself as a 'trained Marxist'
By Morgan Phillips

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors has reportedly put up a fence and electric gate around her $1.4 million home in Los Angeles.

Cullors, 37, closed on the 2,380 square-foot, three-bedroom, three-bath home in March.

Cullors stepped down from her role as executive director of the group’s central foundation last month amid questions about her finances, though she denied those attacks had any role in her leaving.

Cullors' finances drew attention in April after the New York Post reported she had purchased four homes for $3.2 million. The report prompted Hawk Newsome, the head of Black Lives Matter Greater New York City, to call for an "independent investigation" into the foundation’s finances. The two organizations are not affiliated.

Critics have pointed out that Cullors bought the high-end homes despite referring to herself as a "trained Marxist" in the past.

At the time, Cullors said allegations that she enriched herself through donations meant for Black Lives Matter were ‘categorically untrue." She denied that she received a salary from the foundation, asserting that her income came from other sources, such as proceeds from book sales and a YouTube deal, and was unrelated to the $90 million in donations BLM received in 2020.

A neighbor told Daily Mail that a subcontractor told him the wooden fence they were erecting around the property and other exterior improvements in the "$35,000 range."

"It will have an electronic gate at the driveway portion, a walk up door, and call box, and other safety measures, cameras - you know, to keep the riff raff out," the neighbor added.

In April, the foundation disclosed that Cullors had received a total of $120,000 in compensation from 2013 to 2019.

"As a registered 501c3 non-profit organization, (the foundation) cannot and did not commit any organizational resources toward the purchase of personal property by any employee or volunteer," the foundation said in a statement. "Any insinuation or assertion to the contrary is categorically false."

Attempts to contact Cullors for comment were unsuccessful.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 07:29 pm
$1.4 million home in Los Angeles. A black fat cat ? Hi, Martin Luther King. I have a dream. I want to buy a big house in LA with BLM's help.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 07:32 pm
@goldberg,
https://cdn.creators.com/209/303345/303345_image.jpg
goldberg

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2021 07:38 pm
@oralloy,
Black Lives Matter infighting reaches a boiling point as members demand 'accountability'
The BLM infighting comes on the heels of Patrisse Cullors announcing she would step down
By Jon Street
Amid increased scrutiny of Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullor's lavish spending, including her reported purchases of multiple homes totaling upward of $3 million and the installation of fencing and an electric gate around one of those homes, the original ten BLM chapters are demanding more accountability and transparency from the BLM global network.

The BLM infighting comes on the heels of Cullors announcing she would step down from her role as the BLM foundation executive director as questions surrounding her finances swirled. Cullors, however, denied that her decision to resign had anything to do with that controversy, insisting she had planned to step away for more than a year.

But Cullors' move to step down is not enough to satisfy a growing number of BLM chapters' demand for change within the organization. Referring to initial calls for more transparency and accountability from the "BLM 10," the name for the ten original BLM chapters, a new group, deemed the "BLM 10 Plus" is now speaking out.

"The number of chapters that have aligned in support of our statement has nearly doubled. Some of these chapters have made their own statements echoing not only our call to accountability but also our experiences as we sought transparency, democracy, and internal transformation for years," a statement released by the BLM 10 Plus on Friday reads.

"The BLM 10 Plus continues the call for transparency and most importantly, for principled accountability in movement infrastructures. The issues we've highlighted within the Black Lives Matter movement are not unique to this group or to people of color. Grassroots movements have been co-opted across the globe and it is our intention to be a part of the collective creating processes based on integrity so that we, nor any other activist or advocate, encounters these avoidable issues in the future," the statement continues.

Among the most notable names joining forces with the BLM 10 Plus is Michael Brown Sr., the Ferguson, Missouri father of 18-year-old Michael Brown who was fatally shot by a White police officer in 2014.

BLACK LIVES MATTER CO-FOUNDER PATRISSE CULLORS TO STEP DOWN AMID QUESTIONS ABOUT FINANCES

According to the BLM 10 Plus, backlash that boiled over in November with a public statement critical of how BLM was being run resulted in the names of chapters that voice disagreement being removed from the BLM Global Network website.

All of this comes just days after the BLM Global network reiterated its commitment to the "on-the-ground grassroots work of organizers, chapters, and communities around the world."

"Over the past six months, BLM Grassroots has created a process for onboarding new chapters that will nourish our collective vision for Black freedom. Together we will build, grow, and expand while harnessing the wisdom learned over the past 8 years," the BLM Global network said.

"As we work to bring these new chapters into the fold worldwide, we are resolute in our commitment to Black liberation and to principled struggle. Now is the time to fortify our deep roots while strengthening new relationships and strategic work."

BLM 10 Plus and the BLM Global Network did not return Fox News' request for comment.

Such self-styled leaders of BLM are GUILTY.
0 Replies