I have no idea what he is thinking and need advice..

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 04:49 am
We have been talking to each other for about 3 months and we live in different countries but we called often and video chat sometimes as well. However, during the last month he acted very distantly and told me he needs time to think and we stop dm each other since beginning of December. There were only 2-3 times we awkwardly ended up having to talk to each other with some of our mutual friends but then I decided to go on radio silence since 15th of December.

On 25th I unexpectedly received a message from him saying “Psst, Merry Christmasss” (Psst is one of our insider jokes how we would ping each other in dm) and I was confused so I replied yesterday “Thanks a lot, same to you”. He has seen the message but said nothing else so far.

I have no idea what’s going on and why he acts like this. Could anyone give me some advice on this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,620 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed

jespah

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 06:14 am
@Be202020,
It's over and he thought he was being a standup guy by wishing you a merry Christmas. Instead, he just ended up confusing you.
0 Replies

michaelwilson888

Thu 4 Feb, 2021 10:21 am
@Be202020,
It's over for sure and he just congratulated you on Christmas. Don't rely much on only online datings. Try to find some real meetings it's much easier to find a great relationship outside rather than in Internet.
0 Replies