which is state ceetified as joe biden

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 11:51 pm
Which is correct? "which is state ceetified as joe biden" or "which is the state certified as joe biden" (don't count the misspelling in)?

Do you think "the" is omittable here?

MontereyJack wrote:

wrong, as usual.. if they triede that, they'd become criminals for violating state law, which in 48 states, including wisconsin, mandates electors vote for the winner of the popular vote in that state, which is state ceetified as joe biden. Of course we know republicans have no respect for law. Neither does oralloy.

Source: monitoring Trump and relevant contemporary events
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,584 • Replies: 13
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by oristarA
PUNKEY
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 05:36 am
which is a state certified as Joe Biden’s.
oristarA

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 09:56 am
@PUNKEY,
Well done. By the phrase "which is state ceetified as joe biden", Jack appears to have made a lot of mistakes in grammar. What region do you think he lives in America?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 10:58 am
@oristarA,
You’re a right snide so and so.

Monterrey Jack posts on an iPhone, or something similar, it’s very easy to make typos when that’s what you’ve got. There’s nothing wrong with his grammar, you’re just being unpleasant as usual.
oristarA

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 12:12 pm
@izzythepush,

You even don't know how to lie, izzy.

If Jack used an iPhone, he didn't need to type, because Siri would automatically type for him following his speaking. Siri is proud of having no typos if Jack spoke Standard English.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 12:28 pm
@oristarA,
Now you’re splitting hairs. And you’re a bloody idiot, how can I be lying about the routine of someone I’ve never met? I have been lead to believe that the device he uses does lead to typos, and if you look at the part you have problems with it’s clearly a typo.

You’re just a nasty little ball of spite trying to pick holes in other people you’ve had a run in with. You did a similar thing with Farmerman.

This thread is a personal attack on Monterey Jack masquerading as a thread about grammar. It was only a matter of time before you started making unwarranted personal remarks about another member who hasn’t even posted on this thread.
oristarA

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2020 12:41 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Now you’re splitting hairs. And you’re a bloody idiot

You'd better enjoy the title yourself.

I use iPhone every day and know very well how excellent it acts. Isn't it you who said iPhone made typos? Please swallow down all your bullshits and stay away from my threads, OK?
oristarA

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 04:27 am
@oristarA,
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/humans-are-all-more-closely-related-than-we-commonly-think/

oristarA

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 05:55 am
@oristarA,
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fauci-explains-how-to-end-the-covid-pandemic/
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2020 06:03 am
https://www.nature.com/immersive/d41586-020-03435-6/index.html
0 Replies

ascribbler

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2020 06:38 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
By the phrase "which is state ceetified as joe biden", Jack appears to have made a lot of mistakes in grammar. What region do you think he lives in America?

Quote:
You'd better enjoy the title yourself. I use iPhone every day and know very well how excellent it acts. Isn't it you who said iPhone made typos? Please swallow down all your bullshits and stay away from my threads, OK?
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 09:46 pm
Biden just received the COVID-19 vaccine.

OK.

OK.

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2020 10:24 pm
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Well done. By the phrase "which is state ceetified as joe biden", Jack appears to have made a lot of mistakes in grammar. What region do you think he lives in America?

None of your business.
oristarA

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2020 04:14 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

None of your business.

Anyone who writes for the public to read should be responsible for the clarity and correctness of his writing. That is why you are wrong.
0 Replies