Where to find Butch lesbians when you're young

Anon112

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 12:21 pm
I don't live in a conservative area or anything but there still doesn't seem to be anyone who attracts me around my city. I always thought that the kind of person I wanted to date was just a fantasy but I'm starting to really think about it. I am younger but of a legal age and I really just want to know where I can meet (slightly) older, taller, and stronger lesbians?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,590 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 01:03 pm
@Anon112,
I imagine Tindr or Grindr or the like (not certain of where lesbians hang out, sorry). Online dating is a great way to be choosy about what you want, so you spend your time with wheat rather than chaff.
Anon112

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 03:31 pm
@jespah,
Thanks for the response. Definitely have thought about it but the scene there is a bit different than what I'm used to.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 08:50 pm
Citius, Altius, Fortius

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 15 Nov, 2020 11:37 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I imagine Tindr or Grindr or the like (not certain of where lesbians hang out, sorry). Online dating is a great way to be choosy about what you want, so you spend your time with wheat rather than chaff.

I've noticed lately that some of the 'dating sites' like Harmony are producing ads that are geared toward same sex relationships. I'm not entirely sure because I've been married a long time and all the dating sites are foreign to me. But several different companies advertise on Television .... maybe it works.
Anon112

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2020 09:24 am
@glitterbag,
Yeah sadly I'm kind of looking for options that aren't dating apps but thank you.
0 Replies