Hanging out with a girl already in a relationship

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 08:03 pm
I’ve known this girl for 2 months she lives in Colorado and me in CT. She is a mutual friend . she started hitting on me when she was down in CT for my buddies birthday party. We talked and I got her number. Few days later I asked her out to dinner and we kissed at the end of the date.

A month later she reached out to me on Snapchat and I asked her when can I come out to Colorado. We scheduled a date and I went out there to see her. It was a 4 day trip the first 3 days went awesome. On the last day I realized I really liked this girl and I told her that I liked her. Not something I usually do but it slipped out of my mouth. She responded I can tell you do. So stupid me says “do you like me” she responded yes but sounded annoyed. It was a bit awkward after that. But eventually I opened her back up and we were having fun again. This was a hard situation for me. We were kissing and having fun so it was so hard to hold back how i was feeling. It’s been 3 weeks and I feel she has no intentions of leaving the boyfriend at this point

I left her house with a goodbye kiss on the last day. When I got home I texted her and told her I was interested in her but can respect that she is working on her relationship with the other guy. Did I screw things up by telling her a bit of what I was feeling? I wanted her to realize I am a serious option since she is so on the fence about her relationship.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 804 • Replies: 1
No top replies

chai2

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2020 08:46 pm
@Ramschamp10,
You're not hanging out with her. You live 1900 miles apart.
0 Replies