Cabal ever win

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 02:35 am
Cabal Ever Win
Why? How?
1. Cabal controls a fairy amount of social resource. Their ability in society is substantial. We control nothing in society;
2. Cabal act in obscure way and their behavior is hard to observe while we are in public. So, cabal know almost everything of what you are doing and can plot how to sabotage your efforts while you can do nothing to defend.
他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁打靶就二十一世纪绝对全世界第一。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 793 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 10:50 am
@htam9876,
htam9876 wrote:

Cabal Ever Win
Why? How?
1. Cabal controls a fairy amount of social resource.

What is this standard fairy amount which you write about? Is it under the metric unit of measurement? The US standard? Or JRR Tolkien's Middle Earth standard measurement system?

Quote:

And WTF does...
Quote:
He Jiangmen local evil forces Zhong Yongkang Group and Xinhui No. 1 Middle School 914, whoever hits target is absolutely No. 1 in the world in the 21st century. In this day and age, no one in the world can be worthy of such an honor.

mean? Are you just trying to SEO this person into a very toxic internet when he or she possibly graduates from middle school?
htam9876

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 03:36 pm
@tsarstepan,
Machine can’t translate language accurately. Some of the members of the local evil dark group are my former classmates of middle school, who have left school for three decades. Piggy had some introduction in this respect in the thread of “How to understand the energy – momentum equation in a natural way” in the Relativity column in the physics forum.
People know that terrorists are dangerous because their damage to society is visible. But people often can’t aware the hidden danger of cabals because their damage to society is invisible. One of the “Die Hard” series of movies disclosed this point. Cabal purposely tries to control such social resource as finance, media, government officials and even educational community. They can hold back development of science, freedom, fairness, justice and even can kill without bleeding. They are the most dangerous hidden threat to human civilization in the 21st century. Piggy feels that the local evil dark group has successfully invaded some systems of US.
chai2

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:04 pm
@htam9876,
I'll tell ya.
This is the best humor tagged thread I've ever read.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:

He Jiangmen local evil forces Zhong Yongkang Group and Xinhui No. 1 Middle School 914, whoever hits targets is absolutely No. 1 in the world in the 21st century. In this day and age, no one in the world can be worthy of such an honor. Ha ha

Hakuna potato. 呵呵!!!
0 Replies

htam9876

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 07:56 pm
@chai2,
Dear 蔡two:

You should tell FBI for the interest of the US!
Take a look at the thread of “How to understand the energy – momentum equation in a natural way” in the Relativity column in the physics forum.
We got Mark here, modern physics seems not necessarily be hopeless.
But if Mark can’t make a break - through in the physics community, that will mean modern physics doomed. If Mark be controlled by the First Order, that will mean human civilization doomed.
…………………………….
There was a guy self – claimed FBI in my thread of “what’s the secret behind v < c?” in the Special Relativity and General Relativity column in physicshelpforum.com. You can go there and inform him. But piggy think that that guy is more of a rabbit shaped balloon. “This is the best humor tagged thread I've ever read.” Haha呵呵
0 Replies