7

how to beat a hair drug test

catty1

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 02:19 am
First I'd prefer to begin by saying I don't approve any illicit medications and I genuinely accept in case you're going to get up don't be a trucker...that being said in 36 years of life I never , ever , ever utilized any unlawful substance until....one night like a two months back I went to my younger siblings birthday celebration and got super alcoholic and somehow he had convinced me to take a few puffs off a doobie...anyways it gave me my solitary fit of anxiety , I for the life of me can't make sense of why anybody would like to feel as such , I spent about the following 3 hours sitting in the wardrobe thinking I was dying...all that being said...I'm a CDI understudy and graduate soon and have past my medication screen for school...but I've heard that alot of the organizations are taking hair samples...so where to go from here...do all companies...just some...I'm Freaking Out...It was an idiotic move without a doubt...

In any case, is it reasonable for rebuff a one time (never again) client.

SOME ADVICE PLEASE GOD

Teufel

-4  
Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 02:45 am
@catty1,
Be aware, my wife is a Dr of Psychology and of Criminology with 20+ years experience. Plus I have my own wide knowledge base.

Firstly it is important to realise that it is all entirely personal to you ... As in your age, height, weight, diet, metabolism etc etc, they all play a part.

Second, they use hair for a very good reason. Drugs are detectable for the life span of the hair .... Each drug has an initial different half life.

So taking the personal impact of your body, then which drugs you have ingested ..... apparently marijuana BUT what type? .... who knows what will show up in a test.

However once it is in your hair growth, then it never leaves. They exhume bodies years later in poisoning cases and find the traces of poison in the hair. Indeed, it can be like a road map,; which drugs, how much and when ..... Chemicals/drugs which appear in the hair are an identifiable marker which does not deteriorate until the hair does.

So, it really depends how close they look because it will be detectable for as long as you have that hair in essence. Even if you shave your head it will still be in the follicles if you are within the span of the drug half life in your system ..... So it will re-appear in the new growth.

The advice is grow up and do not use drugs of any sort. At least you're not pregnant. No matter what the situation or peer pressure, you're not 12 years old are you ... so act like an adult.

Whilst I have no idea what tests the 'school' or employers use I suspect they may not be detailed enough to detect your 'once only' use .... However I suggest you keep your fingers crossed and learn to never do it again ... Also, lay off the alcohol entirely as well.

mark noble

0  
Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 07:14 am
@catty1,
My advice is - Fk the system - Ingest whatever you like - It's Your body.
Have a lovely Day

2  
Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 08:02 am
Hair follicle tests cover approximately the last 90 days.

1  
Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 10:37 am
@catty1,
From what I read, it is highly unlikely that a hair follicle test will detect marijuana from a single use. For a detectable level... you have to use marijuana regularly over a period of time.

You will most likely test negative anyway.

mark noble

1  
Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 10:50 am
@Teufel,
'Be Aware'? I am correct - Because my wife is a fkn genius psychologist and Nobody elses' opininion can possibly outweigh her 20yrs experience & my learnings therewith.......

Fk sake, Tuefel - Change the record - Stop appealing to 'professional disposition', Please..

This is A2k - Noone cares about you, your wife, your Doctor-kiddies or how eloquently you utter tripe.

Have a Crazy-arse Day
mark noble

1  
Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 11:30 am
@mark noble,
And Teufel (He whom NEVER returns to a thread post 'post').

You just (1ST Time ever) made a post on My (funbait) Trump-knighthood thread - I'm NEVER returning to it - You're on Ignore For Infinity.
Everyone on A2k can see what you are.

Have a Lovely Day.

bobsal u1553115

3  
Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 12:39 pm
@maxdancona,
What if I never inhaled.

Asking for a friend.

2  
Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 02:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

What if I never inhaled.

Asking for a friend.

If I ever have employees of my own... I wouldn't hire someone who never inhaled.

(I hope there is a test for that).
bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 01:05 pm
@maxdancona,
I was the opposite of William Jefferson Clinton.

ekename

2  
Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 07:39 pm

dingo-20

0  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 04:24 am
@chai2,
wow
90 is a long time
knaivete

1  
Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 06:27 am
@dingo-20,
Outsmarting a hair drug test is a folly call.

jasonbloom

1  
Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 11:13 pm
@catty1,
A hair follicle drug test, also called as a hair drug test, screens for illicit drug use and the misuse of prescription medicines. During this test, a small amount of hair is removed from your head using scissors. The sample is then analyzed for signs of drug use during the 90 days preceding the test.