Trump Advisor Steve Bannon Arrested for Stealing "Build the Wall" Money

hightor

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 05:21 am
I love this:

Quote:
Bannon himself was apprehended on a yacht belonging to the Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui; The Wall Street Journal reported that a media company the two men are involved with is being investigated by federal and state authorities.

source
farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 05:23 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Your party based an impeachment on hearsay.
That a bald face lie, the impachment was founded in hqrd evidence , the Senate leadership disallowed the evidence or even its mention from being entered in the record. (I think that act will come back to haunt McConnell no that all this **** is hitting the fan.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 10:48 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
That a bald face lie, the impachment was founded in hqrd eviden

No it was not. Are you really that stupid?
RABEL222

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 11:06 am
@coldjoint,
But as a citizen able to judge the facts presented is able to judge if someone is a crook. One docent have to be a lawyer to recognize a crook. Just as one doesn't need a college education to recognize stupidity.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:05 am
@coldjoint,
I dont believe Im the stupid one here pinky. Your ability to deny isout front every day.
Youre either ineducable or a liar. Pick one.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 10:49 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I dont believe Im the stupid one here pinky.

I am not surprised, the things you do believe are lies. So it would follow that, yes, you are the stupid one.
farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 10:53 am
@coldjoint,
so by dismissing this very incident, IM the dumbb one?

Interesting how you try to maintain that you (as a vocal rep of Plump) are telling the truth.

Do you deny Bannon's indictment? how bout the alleged crimes on donors?

How can I be a liar if all I do is quote the various news outlets (including Fox) and RED STATE???

Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 11:26 am
@coldjoint,
ya know , when we arrest an underboss of the mob, the capo di tutti capii oughta lawyer up reaaal good. Im certain Plump is not happy with this and his tweets and recent statements asserting his "non-contact" with Bannon have already been busted, Id say Plump's on a rope
RABEL222

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 11:37 am
@farmerman,
CJ and Ollie whose opinion and lies become fact as they speak them just as they do for their hero Trump.
farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 11:51 am
@coldjoint,
Clinton's no longer a presient, Plump is and hes the one that needs to lead by example, not by establishing a mafia FAMILY.
farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 11:52 am
@RABEL222,
ya notice that they never really respond directly, they only use these childish "OH YEH??? whatabout (XXXXX)"//

coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 11:59 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Clinton's no longer a presient, Plump is and hes the one that needs to lead by example, not by establishing a mafia FAMILY.

The narrative you are repeating is not fact based. If anyone had, and still has a Mafia it is Obama. The politicized DOJ, FBI, and CIA all belonged to Obama. It is proven more everyday and will be apparent to all before the election. The media will not be able to silence it.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 12:32 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui;

A political activist that gives the Communists trouble.
Quote:
Bannon’s Chinese host, Guo Wengui, an irritant to Communist Party

In short, he is not all bad. Why leave his politics out of your comment?
https://indianexpress.com/article/world/guo-wengui-steve-bannon-chinese-communist-party-xi-jinping-6564497/
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 01:50 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
omg thats the funniest thing you've ever written..

Really, your remarks are too close to call. They all show arrogance and intolerance. Which ones show your hate for other Americans better is up in the air. But the majority do.

Sadly I think you are the one motivated by a deep mysterious irrational need to hate others. I’m not a mental health expert (neither are you) but I know it’s best to stay as far away from hate mongers like yourself .
glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 02:03 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I dont believe Im the stupid one here pinky. Your ability to deny isout front every day.
Youre either ineducable or a liar. Pick one.

Well you are dealing with a man who thinks that it is ok to steal from people who want to build a wall ....because the thief also wants a Wall....but just doesn’t want to pass along the money to build a wall because he wants it for his personal use. It a little Bernie Madoff don’t you think. It’s as if someone opened a “Go Fund Me” account to pay for a poor souls cancer treatment, then decided to buy a Ferrari so they could get to the hospital and personally hand over the money to the patient. Sure, that might happen. I wonder how much of the fraudulentLy raised money even went to the imaginary Wall Fund.
farmerman

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:12 pm
@coldjoint,
then I suggest you get a subscription to some fully objective news source. Yours is missing the facts, because Bannon said exactly that.

I dont do homework for dullards like you.Try not to remain stupid by demanding sources that you damned well know exist .