The single greatest effect on people's lives in the western democracies is socio economic group at birth, for that will 99.999% define their entire life.
For all the blustering patriotism of the US masses regarding the 'American dream', social mobility in the USA is effectively trace. It is the same in the UK, the same in EU and Australia. Which is basically the 36 'developed' nations. Which in essence means that as you are born, so will you die ... Born wealthy you'll stay wealthy; born poor, you will stay poor.
Of course the only way to move upward in social terms is education .... Unfortunately by the age of 3yr old, those from lower socio economic groups are already so far behind in social/pre-school educational terms, that they will never catch up to their middle/upper class contemporaries in educational or social terms.
State education is there to create the 'worker ants' to feed the mill. It's function purely to make those who undergo it's machinations, compliant. Meaning:
* The person with the title must be listened to. Regardless of their ineptitude.
* Do not question the rules. One must comply.
* One must fit in with ones peer group.
* The individual has no value
* Those who stand out from the mass are ridiculed by the system. Whilst the other students are encouraged to ostracise those who do not fit in. The non conformist is a heinous thing in the view of the state at all levels, in all contexts.
Whereas in private education one is obviously not taught any of that. One is taught to question everything, think about everything, to be an individual.
However without doubt the most valuable lesson is learnt when one is sent to a private boarding school. Personally I went to the same private academy as my father, his father, his father and so forth ... as then did my son. What does that teach the individual? That if you want it, you have to get it for yourself. No one protects you, no one does it for you ... One relies on oneself.
The OP is of course risible. Not even worth addressing; too contemptibly dense.