The other side of the story of this weird situation,what is wrong with him really?

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 01:06 pm
Hi everybody so my boyfriend and I had already talked about this after I posted here and took in consideration your opinions and we sorted things out, he apologized says he loves me and it was “ never with the intention of anything “ he said he felt comfortable speaking with me about it and so on, so I decided to give him a chance and start from there but recently I found out some things I didn’t know of which I don’t know what to think of.

And just a disclaimer I wasn’t snooping, I was working on a hard drive he gave me to save and organize like around 10,000 pictures from his work and I believe he had forgotten or thought he did not have those backup there, but I saw this girls name on a folder with literally 4 more folders inside ( with pictures of her, some of the times they went out together, her in sexy lingerie. and screenshots of their conversations history on Facebook messenger. Keep reading below, there is more!!

For those of you who never read my PAST thread I will give a brief explanation below.

Around August 2016 my now boyfriend as an engineer that he is, started working on a luxurious residential building on the beach where he met this girl that caught his eye big time, he has talked to me about this girl a couple of times now ( last time was February 2020).

So when he spoke about her to me, he always said how beautiful, model looking this girl is, that she had all these rich men sending her flowers etc, and that all the men that lived in that building were after her. He even said she had a coke bottle body , she is slim with a normal body but does not have an amazing body as he claims she has.

Why in the world would he even exaggerate this woman’s attributes when I know he is in fact exaggerating them, it makes him seem more obsessed, the girl is attractive and pretty but nothing as he describes her.

They began to date in around Jan-Feb 2017 , they never ended up having a real relationship but I feel that he IDEALIZED their ''THING'' way to much and was deeply falling for her. ( she had gone through a break up with her past boyfriend due to the fact that he cheated on her.

So most recently I discovered he has an album of her and this other girl he dated after her on his mobile gallery, and even worse he has 3 folders of backups, of this building that he worked in and met her, including a backup of her pictures and snapshots of all their Whatsapp conversations , all stored in a hardrive. WHY IN THE WORLD KEEP 3 FOLDERS BACKUPS OF SCREENSHOTS FROM ALL THEIR CONVERSATIONS AND PICTURES?

It seems this man was really into this girl or at least obsessed about her, cause from the way he talked to me about her and all this collection of her photos ( including sexy pictures), conversations and some pictures of them, plus it was obvious that they talked to each other/ dated longer that what he had told me.

Another thing I find very STRANGE is that he ALSO took 2 other girls he went out with after this girl to the building she works in, HE ALSO TOOK ME.

Another thing I want to ask, and need you to be real honest is , why hasn’t he ever compared me physically to her or at least ( knowing that I am good looking, great body) at least say to me but your way more better looking than her babe,, you know like some real honest reassurance cause I am his girlfriend now, that’s just the PAST!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,931 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed

chai2

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 01:30 pm
@jenny-00,
jenny-00 wrote:

Another thing I want to ask, and need you to be real honest is , why hasn’t he ever compared me physically to her or at least ( knowing that I am good looking, great body) at least say to me but your way more better looking than her babe.

To be real honest, maybe you're not.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 07:33 am
@jenny-00,
Quote:
and I believe he had forgotten or thought he did not have those backup there,
What you wrote here is a real possibility. All this happened several years ago. Unless he is currently talking to her or seeing her or constantly talking about her, you need to let it go.
0 Replies

mark noble

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 10:26 am
@jenny-00,
Here's a bit of me - For You.
I've had 23 relationships (Hetero, Am Male) the last of which lasted 23yrs (No infidelity, ever.)
I NEVER intend to EVER consider ANY relationship with Anyone of Any worthwhile purpose Ever Again.

I AM FREE! And loving it.

Toilet-seat ALWAYS UP!
Bed - ALL Mine.
NO TAMPON WRAPPERS!
Arghhhhhhhhh.... It's Fckn Awesome!

Have a lovely day
Mark
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:42 pm
Have you ever picked a Mal-O-Mar apart and eaten it in layers?
chai2

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 07:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
No, but I have a really weird way of eathing a McDonalds small hamburger. I only do it if I'm alone.

I eat all around the burger, only nibbling the bread. Then I'll make another circle and get some meat. You end up with this perfect little mini burger that has all the condiments and a pickle in the middle. It just pops right in your mouth.

bobsal u1553115

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:02 pm
@chai2,
I may not eat burgers the way you do, but I would fight to death for your right to eat them any way you'd like!
chai2

Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I would do the same for your malomars. I actually don't like them, but I would defend your attraction to them. Maybe not to the death, but at least with a strongly worded letter to the editor.
0 Replies

Teufel

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 06:55 am
@jenny-00,
What is wrong with you is more the question ..... Why are you involved with this fool?

Wake up, walk away.

0 Replies