What does the emblem on this protester's shirt mean

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 05:09 pm
We all expect the communist vandals to deface and destroy what they deem offensive [so no surprise there] its what democrats [communist do] but during the interview, I noticed the decal on the perps shirt ... it appears to be an ss style emblem and an upside down cross which is commonly seen in satanic symbols..... however, I could be mistaken ...does anyone on A2K know what the symbols on the blm protesters shirt stand for?

McGentrix

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 05:27 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Ice cream?

SWEET JESUS? – ICE CREAM COMPANY PROMOTES SATANIC ANTICHRIST IMAGERY

https://i2.wp.com/beginningandend.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Sweet-Jesus-Logo-e1517744506463.jpg?resize=450%2C415&ssl=1
Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 05:31 pm
@McGentrix,
Wow, How did you know about that?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 09:18 pm
That lightning S is a White Supremacist symbol. An left wing extremist is unlikely to wear that particular symbol.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 05:43 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:
it appears to be an ss style emblem and an upside down cross which is commonly seen in satanic symbols....
The upside down cross is commonly known as The Cross of Saint Peter or Petrine Cross.
The other sign looks like the s-rune, which means "sun".

This combination is found at Old St Peter's Church, Thurso (pre 1125)
More famous (at least until recently and in the English speaking world) is the Ruthwell Cross (8th century). (These Anglo-Saxon crosses are closely related to the contemporary Irish high crosses, and both are part of the Insular art tradition.)

More at Beda Venerabilis

The runic insignia of the Schutzstaffel are sourced by an invention of Guido von List ("Armanen runes") and are two (2) sig runes. Otherwise, it couldn't be standing for the initials of the SS.)
Walter Hinteler

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 05:58 am
@Walter Hinteler,
What today is called "Anglo-Saxon runes" is actually a development of the much older Futhark, used by the Saxons lived before some of the emigrated and occupied the British Isles.

The use of runes in England died out around just before the year 1000, and was among others banned by King Knut (1017-1036).
A "S" in writings in Germanic countries still looks like a rune in many documents until the High Medieval period.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 06:10 am
@Walter Hinteler,
St. Peters Cross in combination with a single "S-rune" were the signs of the Catholic ecclesiastical resistance against the Nazis, first used during the so-called "Kreuzkampf" (cross battle) in 1936.
That "Kreuzkampf" was the first time, Clemens August Graf von Galen (the bishop of Münster, who led Catholic protest against Nazi euthanasia and denounced Gestapo lawlessness and the persecution of the church, who later became a cardinal and beatified in 2005) became involved with the resistance.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 09:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Since the OP spends his "free time on the internet educating liberals", I would really like to get educated on his subject.
McGentrix

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 11:06 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Since the OP spends his "free time on the internet educating liberals", I would really like to get educated on his subject.

Is that what passes for sarcasm in Germany?
Walter Hinteler

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 11:14 am
@McGentrix,
Well, the quote is from another of his threads.
And 'no', I'm seriously interested since I did some research in various archives and really want to learn and know more.
( I would never use sarcasm about religion, resistance to the Nazis etc.)

You've got any more information than 'icecream', McG?
McGentrix

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 12:00 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Well, op started with a question. Do a lot of Germans expect an education from people asking them questions?

I know that in America, a person asking a question is seeking an answer.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 12:08 pm
@McGentrix,
Hmm. A question, I see.

I actually don't think that ...
Quote:
an upside down cross which is commonly seen in satanic symbols

... is a question.

Quote:
it appears to be an ss style emblem

It doesn't at all.

But you're correct, McG, it all was summarised to a question
Quote:
does anyone on A2K know what the symbols on the blm protesters shirt stand for?

I've of course noted your different knowledgeable response.

McGentrix

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 12:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I've of course noted your different knowledgeable response.

https://i.imgur.com/emiALu6.jpg

Thank you.
Walter Hinteler

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 12:42 pm
@McGentrix,
"SATANIC ANTICHRIST IMAGERY"

What do you think that this is still used by the Pope?
Commonly knowledge is that the Inverted Cross is a "trademark" of Saint Peter, one of the most revered figures in the Catholic Religion.(The upside down cross the an ancient symbol of St. Peter’s crucifixion.)
And it is still - until today - used by the Popes. (The Popes, being the successor of Peter, employ the symbol of the upside down cross as a symbolic reminder of St. Peter.)

An upside down crucifix, which seeks to invert and subvert it’s meaning, certainly might be used as a satanic symbol. But Satanists misinterpreted the meaning of the symbol by declaring its reversal to be the inversion of Christianity; the symbol was thus rendered useless to Christians.
McGentrix

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 12:55 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
So you think she is a Nazi Catholic with a star of David around her neck?

I just did a cursory google search for "Lightning bolt upside down cross". Apparently you went straight to the historical tomes or whatever it is they have over there.

What is you answer to the question Walter?
Walter Hinteler

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 01:01 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

So you think she is a Nazi Catholic with a start of David around her neck?

I just did a cursory google search for "Lightning bolt upside down cross". Apparently you went straight to the historical tomes or whatever it is they have over there.

What is you answer to the question Walter?
I have no idea since I don't know that person...

But why do you call Catholic resistance during the Nazi period "Nazi Catholic"? Any source that they were party members? (Which would be interesting since at least one of those involved in the "Kreuzkampf" died in the concentration camp Oranienburg.- Catholic priest - about 2,800 - where mainly imprisoned in the so-called "Priest Barracks" of Dachau Concentration Camp)
0 Replies