Happy Birthday, Little Boots !

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 09:51 am
Quote:
"I'm proud of George. He's learned a lot about ranching since that first year, when he tried to milk the horse. What's worse, it was a male horse."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 09:51 am
Well, you can get a lot of mileage out of any reference to horses when doing a comparison to Caligula . . . but meatloat should be inviolable . . . meatloaf sammiches are the food of the gods ! ! !
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 09:59 am
Ahhh. Sorry, Soz, if I jumped in too fast. That's the quote. Didn't you think it was smarmy how the press said was a great job she did? ('Course, I am no fan of hers.)

Heehee... yeah... I was shocked that the good name of meatloaf was sullied. I hope he'll explain himself. Why bother with the bread though, Setanta,... just a cold slab sliced straight from the frig. is true comfort food.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 02:31 pm
He'll always be "Shrub" to me.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 04:39 pm
I'm with you Noddy. Molly Ivins' monicker for georgie was ideal, although, someone mentioned his "moose knuckle" when he got off the plane to announce that the war was over. It was hilariously descriptive--he was almost bow legged. Ever since, I automatically look downward when I see him on TV.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:28 pm
Sigh...
I had high hopes.
I blame myself.
0 Replies

Maximos1984

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 03:02 pm
Is this "The Truth about cats and dogs" movie?? Laughing just kidding people and wishes a happy birthday! Exclamation
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 08:15 pm
An entire year passes, and my propeller powered Stetson has yet to arrive...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 08:29 pm
I think he's a "puss" in boots.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 09:14 pm
"Little boots"?
You've gotta be kidding!
Oh yuck!:

msolga wrote:
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/martin_rowson/2006/07/04/GraunBushBirthday10a.jpg

Bush: fighting fit and shocked to be 60

We're not old yet, say baby boomers, as US president marks milestone birthday

Monday July 3, 2006

He is hardly an archetypal baby boomer. He wasn't at Woodstock - he was too busy helping his father campaign for the Senate in Texas - and he certainly didn't march against the Vietnam war, although exactly what he was doing at the time remains a matter of some intrigue. ...... <cont>

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1811304,00.html
0 Replies