0
   

Journalists Accidentally Proves Mail in Voting Is BROKEN, November Will be CHAOS

 
 
Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2020 08:33 pm
At this point, anyone advocating for mail-in voting is intentionally trying to subvert the election.

As we all know progressives can not win elections without cheating.

 
MontereyJack
 
  5  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 11:41 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
You have a vivid, and stupid, imagination.
Ragman
 
  3  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 12:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
(Cough, cough... paid political operative..cough)
0 Replies
 
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -3  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 05:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You have a vivid, and stupid, imagination.


So, you condone cheating?
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:36 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
progressives don't cheat, there are more of us and we outvote conservative nitwits, as we did in 2016 when the electoral college once again gave the election to a republican who couldn't win it on his own, and as we did in 2018 when rhe Houae was won by Democrats. Conservatives mweanwhile cheat by rampant gerrymandering, votere suppresson and phony voter purges, bogus claims of election fraud, and trumpian attempts to undermine election integrity. You've got it exactly backward, as right wing zealots always do.
InfraBlue
 
  2  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 06:49 pm
"The mock ballots used the same size envelope and same class of mail as real ballots, and even had mock votes folded in to approximate the weight. The biggest difference: real mail-in ballots have a logo that is meant to expedite them. "CBS This Morning" was unable to include those the trial."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vote-by-mail-ballot-counted-election/
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
progressives don't cheat,

Al Gore tried to cheat W out of the White House in 2000.

Barack Obama and the Democratic Party disenfranchised the entire state of Michigan in 2008.

Look at the way dead people always come out to vote in Chicago.

Not only do progressives cheat, progressives always cheat.


MontereyJack wrote:
Conservatives meanwhile cheat by rampant gerrymandering,

It's hard to see how gerrymandering is cheating, but progressives do it just as much as conservatives do.


MontereyJack wrote:
voter suppression and phony voter purges,

Preventing illegal aliens from voting multiple times in an election is hardly voter suppression.


MontereyJack wrote:
bogus claims of election fraud, and trumpian attempts to undermine election integrity. You've got it exactly backward, as right wing zealots always do.

There is nothing bogus about denouncing progressives and their rampant endless cheating.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
progressives don't cheat, there are more of us and we outvote conservative nitwits, as we did in 2016 when the electoral college once again gave the election to a republican who couldn't win it on his own, and as we did in 2018 when rhe Houae was won by Democrats. Conservatives mweanwhile cheat by rampant gerrymandering, votere suppresson and phony voter purges, bogus claims of election fraud, and trumpian attempts to undermine election integrity. You've got it exactly backward, as right wing zealots always do.


Hillary would have never won the popular vote if it wasn't for cheating.

BTW, try proofreading your posts before you hit the reply button.

illiteracy gives me a headache.
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 08:37 pm
@oralloy,
Al Gore won the vote in 2000. The Scalia caba on SCOTUS disenfranchised the whole damn country by short circuiting the recount in Fla in a blatantly political decision for W. We got 9/11 and a worldwide economic meltdown as a result. Your side keeps making spurious charges of voter fraud which you are utterly unable to prove, because they donb't exist.
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 08:39 pm
@oralloy,
?And I don't recall anyone being unable to vote in MI in 08.
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 08:40 pm
@oralloy,
the rampant endless cheating exist only in the fevered imaginations of right wing super zealots not on the ground. Disproved again and again.
MontereyJack
 
  3  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 08:45 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Take a couple aspirin and STFU. Hillary was ahead in the polls for years, those are statistically valid samples of actual voter preferences. And she won the vote pretty much in line with the po[[s. Onlyi the poison pill electoral college let Trump seize power and the country has backslid monstroiusly under his inept stewardship. VOTE BLUE STRAIGHT THROUGH.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
VOTE BLUE STRAIGHT THROUGH.

If you want my vote you'll need to pay reparations to Michigan for disenfranchising us in 2008.

And you'll need to stop violating people's civil liberties for no reason.

And you'll need to stop attacking white people for defending themselves when black people try to rape and murder them.

But if you do all those things I will start voting for Democrats again.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
?And I don't recall anyone being unable to vote in MI in 08.

I've not forgotten. I still vote for every single Republican in every single race in every single general election, just like I said I was going to do.

I even look up which judicial candidates are Republicans so I can vote for them.
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the rampant endless cheating exist only in the fevered imaginations of right wing super zealots not on the ground. Disproved again and again.

Progressives are not the first political group to deny the atrocities that they've committed. Talk about shameful behavior. There really is no limit to the depths that a progressive will sink to.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Al Gore won the vote in 2000.

The voters say otherwise.


MontereyJack wrote:
The Scalia caba on SCOTUS disenfranchised the whole damn country by short circuiting the recount in Fla in a blatantly political decision for W.

The time for recounting was over. All the Supreme Court did was prevent Al Gore from causing a constitutional crisis with his endless cheating attempts.


MontereyJack wrote:
We got 9/11 and a worldwide economic meltdown as a result.

Preventing Al Gore from cheating did not cause 9/11.


MontereyJack wrote:
Your side keeps making spurious charges of voter fraud which you are utterly unable to prove, because they donb't exist.

Al Gore's cheating attempts existed.

Barack Obama's and the Democratic Party's disenfranchisement of Michigan existed.
0 Replies
 
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  0  
Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2020 01:11 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I've not forgotten. I still vote for every single Republican in every single race in every single general election, just like I said I was going to do.


The dumbest Republican on Earth is still smarter than the smartest Democrat on Earth.
McGentrix
 
  0  
Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2020 09:17 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
I've not forgotten. I still vote for every single Republican in every single race in every single general election, just like I said I was going to do.


The dumbest Republican on Earth is still smarter than the smartest Democrat on Earth.


Nah, there are some dumb ******* rednecks out there that are registered Republicans that embarrass the **** out of the party. I wish to god that they would just shut their mouths when someone with a camera comes by.

Let me add the the left has the same morons in their party too... Now.. I would agree that the dumbest Democrat is dumber than the dumbest Republican.
0 Replies
 
InfraBlue
 
  3  
Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2020 01:34 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:
VOTE BLUE STRAIGHT THROUGH.

If you want my vote you'll need to pay reparations to Michigan for disenfranchising us in 2008.

How were you disenfranchised?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Ted Nugent - Question by glitterbag
RIP USA - Discussion by Pamela Rosa
Black Lives Matter Is A Cult - Question by Dr Sliptinschit
"Where's an Assassin When We Need One?" - Question by Dr Sliptinschit
Concentration camps in the United States of America - Question by cicerone imposter
I hope Pappa John's dies a quick death - Question by cicerone imposter
What is a nationalist? - Question by giujohn
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Journalists Accidentally Proves Mail in Voting Is BROKEN, November Will be CHAOS
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/24/2021 at 01:38:26