"Where's an Assassin When We Need One?"

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 06:41 pm
Not my words, but the words of a Trump hating leftist.

I DONT talk politics outside of an anonymous MESSAGEBOARD because I THOUGHT I knew how evil these creatures are.

I was talking to an older, retired woman about the Kung Flu (didnt use that term). Apparently she blames Trump, and THAT was her response.
Do these idiots have a filter? Do they ASSume everybody just agrees with their HATE? Or is it that they just dont care that at least 50% of the population support him?

Seems real close to committing a crime, to me

McGentrix

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 08:25 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
It's passe to talk **** about the President now. I have no idea when that became acceptable though.
BillRM

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 08:58 pm
@McGentrix,
Lord if there is any justice in the universe Trump would end up dying not from an Assassin bullet but instead from the very virus he downplay for months an as a result it killed tens of thousands more citizens then need be.

As more an more people around the man come down with coronavirus it does bring hope.
BillRM

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 09:01 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

It's passe to talk **** about the President now. I have no idea when that became acceptable though.

Listen to Trump words and watch his actions an you will understand where the hate toward him come from.

The hate Trump had directed at others is of course coming back on him.
BillRM

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 09:12 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Talking **** about our presidents date all the way back to President Adam.
Does not anyone here read history at all?

Oh as far as it being acceptable or not Adam did get congress to pass a law making it a crime to insult the President the law did not go over well at all.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 09:32 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Lord if there is any justice in the universe Trump would end up dying not from an Assassin bullet but instead from the very virus he downplay for months an as a result it killed tens of thousands more citizens then need be.

As more an more people around the man come down with coronavirus it does bring hope.

Anyone that needs the government to tell them how to live their lives deserve whatever they get as a result.
BillRM

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 09:50 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Anyone that needs the government to tell them how to live their lives deserve whatever they get as a result.

Well I would not care if any of Trump supporters are so stupid that they follow his advice an got sick up to dying but not their families including children or the general public for that matter.

Nor people dying due to the government not ramping up the manufacture of needed protections such as face masks and other such and testing equipment.
McGentrix

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 10:02 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Well I would not care if any of Trump supporters are so stupid that they follow his advice an got sick up to dying but not their families including children or the general public for that matter.

Of course you don't care, you're a liberal. What was Trumps advice though? Did Trump advise people that they shouldn't wear a mask, or did he just say he wasn't going to wear one? Didn't the CDC say wear a mask? Are they not representative of the administration? Didn't Fauci say not to wear a a mask and then say we should wear masks? Isn't he representative of the administration?

I do not recall Trump saying "Don't wear a mask."

BillRM wrote:
Nor people dying due to the government not ramping up the manufacture of needed protections such as face masks and other such and testing equipment.

Why should the government be responsible for that? Last I checked, the government was not a manufacturer of anything except money. They sign contracts with private entities to do stuff. It is not the governments responsibility to hold your hand and make sure you have a mask.
BillRM

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 10:13 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Why should the government be responsible for that? Last I checked, the government was not a manufacturer of anything except money. They sign contracts with private entities to do stuff. It is not the governments responsibility to hold your hand and make sure you have a mask.

LOL the government was given the power to direct the manufacturing of needed materials in time of national crisis an over a hundred thousands going toward two hundreds died citizens and millions more sick is to me a crisis.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 10:23 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL the government was given the power to direct the manufacturing of needed materials in time of national crisis an over a hundred thousands going toward two hundreds died citizens and millions more sick is to me a crisis.

A crisis is when someone doesn't know that the word ¨AND has a ¨D¨ at the end.
BillRM

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 10:30 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

A crisis is when someone doesn't know that the word ¨AND has a ¨D¨ at the end.

You mean my postings approach Trump twitters for errors an therefore I could be president myself?
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 10:59 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
You mean my postings approach Trump twitters for errors an therefore I could be president myself?

I'm afraid that after Obama there may never be another black, homosexual President.
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 04:29 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

I'm afraid that after Obama there may never be another black, homosexual President.

A sense free posting my friend.

Interesting side note in the early 1950s Robert Heinlein wrote a serial of novels base on a con man and religion bigot like Trump getting a hold of millions and using those funds to become President in 2016 repeat 2016 of all years by buying time on the new home TV sets.

It was the last election held in the US for generations.

The con man name in the books was Nehemiah Scudder not Trump but you can not have everything now can you.

Quote:

RAH Quote

[A] combination of a dynamic evangelist, enough money, and modern techniques of advertising and propaganda might make Billy Sunday’s (link) effort look like a corner store compared to Sears Roebuck. Throw in a depression for good measure, promise a material heaven here on earth and a dash of anti-Semitism, anti-Catholicism , anti-Negroism and large dose of anti-‘furriners’ in general and anti-intellectuals here at home and the result could be something quite frightening—particularly when one recalls that our voting system is such that a minority distributed as pluralities in enough states can constitute a working majority in Washington.
oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 06:52 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Listen to Trump words and watch his actions an you will understand where the hate toward him come from.

Progressive hatred comes from hateful progressives, and not from anywhere else.
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:01 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Progressive hatred comes from hateful progressives, and not from anywhere else.

You been sleeping for the last four years?
oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:09 am
@BillRM,
No. I am well aware of just how much hate progressives are capable of.
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:55 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

No. I am well aware of just how much hate progressives are capable of.

Where did you hide your time machine after you arrived from the 1950s?
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 08:08 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
Or is it that they just dont care that at least 50% of the population support him?

The number 50 percent is likely a large overstatement as he did not get 50 percent of the votes even in 2016 however I do indeed care that a large percent of my fellow citizens are so stupid that they are still supporting him after having the chance to watch him for four long years.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:10 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Where did you hide your time machine after you arrived from the 1950s?

Resisting hate and loving your country are like wing tip shoes they never go out of style.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:25 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
A sense free posting my friend.

Interesting side note in the early 1950s Robert Heinlein wrote a serial of novels base on a con man and religion bigot like Trump getting a hold of millions and using those funds to become President in 2016 repeat 2016 of all years by buying time on the new home TV sets.

What is a ¨serial of novels¨?
0 Replies