Blacks being scammed by Democrats.

Sat 25 Jul, 2020 07:10 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/civil-rights-activist-bob-woodson-low-income-african-americans-bamboozled-scammed-dems

Civil rights activist Bob Woodson: Low-income Blacks being 'bamboozled and hustled and scammed' by Democrats

Besides just voting for Trump, what else can we Republicans do to help stop racism?

eurocelticyankee

Sat 25 Jul, 2020 09:53 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I've bad news for you comrade Shitski.

Nobody on this site bar a couple of the rabid right wingers believe any of your bullshit.

You must be getting paid for posting them or else you have a seriously dull life.

You'd be better off if you wrote your posts on pieces of paper and then wiped your arse with them.

McGentrix

Sat 25 Jul, 2020 10:54 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

I've bad news for you comrade Shitski.

Nobody on this site bar a couple of the rabid right wingers believe any of your bullshit.

You must be getting paid for posting them or else you have a seriously dull life.

You'd be better off if you wrote your posts on pieces of paper and then wiped your arse with them.

So fox has him on video doing exactly what the OP says... and you don't believe him?

Are you on drugs?
Below viewing threshold (view)
coldjoint

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 12:18 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:

The NYT would be good for that. His **** has to be as good as their reporting.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 05:23 am
@McGentrix,
Hi McG, keeping well I hope.

Am I on drugs?...... I wish.

Listen at this stage of the game I don't believe 99.9% of the **** I see on the web.

CNN, FOX etc, it's all self serving crap.

Personally for my own part I think Trump is a crass pig.

He's a nasty spiteful lying piece of **** and I don't need CNN or FOX to tell me that.
That's there for all to see.
He spews hatred and divisiveness from his pulpit.

Sad thing is he's only giving his audience what they seem to want.

Funny thing is I reckon you could actually manipulate the guy easily enough.
So if his followers starting chanting ''Free health care and education for all'' instead of their usual hate filled chants he'd probably deliver.

PS. I'd still like to know why he's so keen on seeing the break up of the European Union.
McGentrix

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 08:04 am
@eurocelticyankee,
I have no issue with your opinion, everyone is free to have an opinion of Trump. I don't think that highly of him personally either, but we have a real problem with finding a true saint that is willing to be President here.

Consider that your entire life is going to be shredded into fine peices or meat for consumption from the media, every mistake ever made, every deal ever bargained, every single thing thing you have done...

It's not like the old days when things you did in high school 40 years ago stayed there. Now we have in depth interviews of the date you stood up to go drinking with a buddy... We have pictures of wearing blackface at a party in college, we have private conversations taped and released, we have people breaking NDA's because it will benefit one side of the other...

We get the politicians we deserve with this kind of intrusions into candidate's lives.
justaguy2

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 08:56 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Very well said, and absolutely spot on! And personally, my guess would be the latter (a very dull life), since even someone like Dr Sliptinschit would be too stupid for someone like trump to waste their time with - as the OP would just be a lot more trouble than what they'd be worth.

That said, it's attention that Dr Sliptinschit is craving, and replying to their idiotic threads only serves to give them that attention, and doesn't entice any meaningful discussion here (since the OP isn't interested in any sane or meaningful discussion). Therefore it would be much better if any sane person didn't respond to their never ending bullshit and simply ignored Dr Sliptinschit's threads altogether. And yes, I already feel dirty in even responding to yet another one of the OP's idiotic threads even to say that...
McGentrix

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 09:05 am
@justaguy2,
and yet, here you are replying... /smh

Guess we know who the idiot in the thread is.
justaguy2

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 09:12 am
@McGentrix,
So you respond just to say that, when not only did the context of my post clearly fly straight over your head, I explicitly said "idiotic threads" which implies I'm referring the topic of discussion in general and not someone responding to said threads ?

Guess we know who the moron in the thread is, don't we? (Hint: moron == McGentrix) ...
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 01:21 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:

It's not bullshit if it's true.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 01:34 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:
He spews hatred and divisiveness from his pulpit.

Some examples please. I bet I hear crickets. Obama did those things.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 01:38 pm
@justaguy2,
Quote:
So you respond just to say that, when not only did the context of my post clearly fly straight over your head, I explicitly said "idiotic threads" which implies I'm referring the topic of discussion in general and not someone responding to said threads ?

Why do you defend racism?
coldjoint

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 01:47 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
Why do you defend racism?

Could be a number of reasons. Self hatred, guilt, the need for social acceptance. Not that they are good reasons, but it could be one of those.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 26 Jul, 2020 03:44 pm
To the rabid right wingers.
Quote:
Just know that there's nothing wrong with you for wanting your freedoms. You're not at fault for cherishing your First Amendment rights to the unencumbered practice of your faith and uninfringed expression of your political beliefs. There's nothing "intolerant" about wanting to protect yourself, your family, and your property from criminals who wish to steal or destroy what you've earned.

There's nothing wrong with you for wanting to enjoy a baseball game or a movie or a late-night television talk show without your politics and beliefs targeted for mockery and disdain.

You are not the problem.

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryoconnor/2020/07/24/the-silent-majority-wont-be-so-silent-come-november-n2573067
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 12:39 pm
@McGentrix,
I agree with you that the media can be intrusive, partisan and dishonest in many ways but I'd still rather have a free media than a subservient media.

Who else is going to hold those in power to account. Think of all the scandals political and otherwise our over intrusive media has exposed.

You'll never get a perfect media, how could you when human beings are involved. What's the alternative, a sycophantic media where they only report what makes the political leader look good. Who don't ask tough questions. who only attack the leaders political opponents.

Imagine Trump press conferences with only FOX, Breitbart or Sinclair media present.
I'm smiling because I've just described Trump's heaven.

I know every politician hates one or other media outlets, par for the course, but none have attacked and tried to undermine the media like Trump.

That's why he's dangerous and that's why I'd rather have an intrusive media, warts and all, than some kind of compliant Nth Korean style media where you only hear what the der Führer wants you to hear.

coldjoint

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 05:13 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
Quote:
What's the alternative, a sycophantic media where they only report what makes the political leader look good.

That is what we had with Obama and the media is still covering for him. Even "liberals" are calling the media out for ignoring spying on Trump by Obama, with 0 evidence to justify it.
0 Replies