Biden all Asians look alike

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 04:45 pm
Take this nugget here. Apparently, Biden thinks that we cannot get tough on China for sitting on their hands for nearly a week when they knew COVID would become a pandemic because all Asians look alike. Yes, you can’t tell who’s who regarding a Korean or someone from Beijing. Actually, you can—but the remarks come after the infamous 7-11 Indians statement and the cringeworthy lecture he gave to black voters, where Joe said if you don’t vote for him, then you’re not really black. It all boils down that when it comes to race talk, Joe is a disaster. And telling Asians they all look the same is one of the oldest racist tropes out there. He’s lucky that no one watches these remarks live, but on a debate stage, with millions glued to the television, this is bound to happen.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/07/23/joe-biden-just-said-something-thats-pretty-racist-about-asians-n2572972

Frank Apisa

Fri 24 Jul, 2020 10:54 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Take this nugget here. Apparently, Biden thinks that we cannot get tough on China for sitting on their hands for nearly a week when they knew COVID would become a pandemic because all Asians look alike. Yes, you can’t tell who’s who regarding a Korean or someone from Beijing. Actually, you can—but the remarks come after the infamous 7-11 Indians statement and the cringeworthy lecture he gave to black voters, where Joe said if you don’t vote for him, then you’re not really black. It all boils down that when it comes to race talk, Joe is a disaster. And telling Asians they all look the same is one of the oldest racist tropes out there. He’s lucky that no one watches these remarks live, but on a debate stage, with millions glued to the television, this is bound to happen.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/07/23/joe-biden-just-said-something-thats-pretty-racist-about-asians-n2572972

That is not what Biden said at all. Stop with the nonsense. Only the terminally stupid would buy into that...and the terminally stupid are already in your camp.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 24 Jul, 2020 11:18 am
What is amazing is how petty these attacks are. The last post from this poster I read purported to show Biden "lose his temper".... it was a 2 second clip of Biden saying a word.

If this silliness is the best that they got against Biden.... I am feeling even better about November.
Frank Apisa

Fri 24 Jul, 2020 11:31 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

What is amazing is how petty these attacks are. The last post from this poster I read purported to show Biden "lose his temper".... it was a 2 second clip of Biden saying a word.

If this silliness is the best that they got against Biden.... I am feeling even better about November.

It is the best they've got, Max.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 27 Jul, 2020 06:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

The point of the video was to show that Biden couldn't go more than 2 seconds without losing his temper.
0 Replies