Can democrats lead a country they despise and people they hate?

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 03:23 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-democrats-july-fourth-mount-rushmore

Democrats aren't open to differing opinions. Their racist bigotry not only discourages compromise but it leads to totalitarianism which none of us should want.

The GOP is not the party allowing lawless insurrection. The Republican party is not using Frankfurt school tactics to erode western culture and allowing the introduction and acceptance of Marxism.

That would be the Democrats. I know you Democrat deny it, but that is the truth.

jcboy

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 03:35 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I just found another idiot to add to my ignore list! Cool
maxdancona

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 03:37 pm

0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 03:39 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

I just found another idiot to add to my ignore list! Cool

Don't ignore Sliptinschit! He is hilarious.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 03:48 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I just found another idiot to add to my ignore list!

Can't handle the truth?
maxdancona

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 04:13 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
I just found another idiot to add to my ignore list!

Can't handle the truth?

I can handle the truth......

"Tell me more about the Frankfurt school" Max said, with relish.
BillRM

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 12:45 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
My question is he an American troll or a very badly train Russian Troll.
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 03:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

PC and all its trappings come from the Frankfurt school. A lot of them moved to Columbia University.
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fneedtoknow.news%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F04%2FScreen-Shot-2017-04-30-at-11.40.08-PM.png&f=1&nofb=1
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 04:32 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I can handle the truth......

The Frankfurt School is a school of social theory and critical philosophy associated with the Institute for Social Research, at Goethe University Frankfurt. Founded in the Weimar Republic, during the European interwar period, the Frankfurt School comprised intellectuals, academics, and political dissidents who were ill-fitted to the contemporary socio-economic systems of the 1930s
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 04:39 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

I just think that Biden's mother drank a lot when she was pregnant with him.

In fact, I think all progressive liberals are whiskey born babies.
BillRM

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 06:28 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

I just think that Biden's mother drank a lot when she was pregnant with him.

In fact, I think all progressive liberals are whiskey born babies.

Still can not make up my mind if he is or is not a Russian troll he did pick whiskey an not Vodka.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 06:37 pm
I do however despise any of my fellow citizens who are so stupid and racist that they would dream of putting Trump back in power after almost four years of him revealing how totally unfit to be a mayor of a small town let alone the President of the US.
oralloy

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 09:47 pm
@BillRM,
Mr. Trump will ensure that white people are allowed protect themselves when black people try to murder them.

If Mr. Biden wins, it's going to be open season on white people.

I hope you don't despise me for not wanting to be murdered, but I'm going to be voting to reelect Mr. Trump.
BillRM

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 01:40 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Mr. Trump will ensure that white people are allowed protect themselves when black people try to murder them.

If Mr. Biden wins, it's going to be open season on white people.

I hope you don't despise me for not wanting to be murdered, but I'm going to be voting to reelect Mr. Trump.

My god this is not the 1940s where you could sell the idea of evil armies of blacks eager to kill and rape whites women.

Trump an his followers are trying to go back to an era that been over for
something like 70 years thank god.

Can not wait until the Willie Horton adv is run once more.

Sorry there are now far far too many mixed families and their friends for such silliness to work any longer.

oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 01:42 am
@BillRM,
Your denials of reality are getting silly.

Do you deny that Trayvon Martin tried to murder Mr. Zimmerman?
BillRM

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 01:55 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Your denials of reality are getting silly.

Do you deny that Trayvon Martin tried to murder Mr. Zimmerman?

LOL so you wish to turn a teen getting upset about being follow an then attacking the man following him into the beginning of a race war?

You do know that Zimmerman was roughly half black himself?

Reading your nonsense postings is similar to reading the Turner Diaries
oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 02:09 am
@BillRM,
I'll take that as an acknowledgement that Trayvon did in fact try to murder Mr. Zimmerman, and was in fact killed in justified self defense.

Do you deny that Michael Brown tried to murder Officer Wilson, and was killed in justified self defense?
BillRM

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 02:24 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I'll take that as an acknowledgement that Trayvon did in fact try to murder Mr. Zimmerman, and was in fact killed in justified self defense.

Do you deny that Michael Brown tried to murder Officer Wilson, and was killed in justified self defense?

Lord I do not know if Trayvon was just planning on beating the hell out of Zimmerman or killed him an neither do you for that matter.

Once more as both of those gentlemen involved in this sad event have mix blood it is hard to turn this into some racial situation instead of just a teen getting piss at someone to the point of attacking him.

You know we can not go back to an era where race in all important an that becoming more and more true as there are more and more openly mixed race children being born every year.

Take a look at the protectors during BLM events an look at the large percent of those protectors having skin color as light or lighter then most other whites.
Quote:
Interracial marriage in the United States has been fully legal in all U.S. states since the 1967 Supreme Court decision that deemed anti-miscegenation state laws unconstitutional, with many states choosing to legalize interracial marriage at much earlier dates.
oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 02:26 am
@BillRM,
coldjoint

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 10:42 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
look at the large percent of those protectors having skin color as light or lighter then most other whites.

If you keep looking for colors, you are part of the problem.
0 Replies