Guy I was talking to is mad at me for going out with his friend?

Jnc1207

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 09:07 pm
I matched with this guy on tinder back in October. We never met up before but we were texting everyday. In April, I matched with this other guy on tinder. When we matched, he gave me his Instagram. When I went on his Instagram to follow him, I saw that the guy who I matched with in October follows him. Not only that, but they're also friends. We would DM each other from time to time. No flirting. Just friendly, normal conversation.

A month ago when the pandemic was still kind of bad, I told the guy who I matched with in October that I wouldn't break quarantine to see a guy until this was all over. Now that NYC has reached phase 2, I have been seeing my friends. The guy who I matched with in April and I made plans to see each other on Thursday but I had an interview for a hospital so we didn't meet up. Right after my interview, I texted the guy who I matched with in October that I had an interview in a hospital because we're both nurses. He left me on read for a couple of hours and didn't reply back to me until a couple of hours later. I texted him and he left me on read and never texted me back since then. It's been 3 days. The other day, I saw that he unliked a few of my pictures and ever since he left me on read, he stopped watching all my stories. Does the guy I matched with in October know that I was supposed to see his friend or is his behavior not related to me making plans to see his friend? What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 968 • Replies: 4

chai2

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2020 10:32 pm
@Jnc1207,
I'd take the advice you were given here back in Feb.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2020 12:14 am
@chai2,
Oh sweet Jesus, vapid valley girls to the 8th power
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2020 12:15 am
@Jnc1207,
You should eat less dairy and more fiber.
0 Replies

Teufel

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2020 05:06 am
@Jnc1207,
Have you ever heard of 'Tallhotblond'?

It is a highly cautionary 100% true tale of internet relationships. If you do not know the story, then I'd suggest you find out about it.

What should you do?

* Realise the world is not all about you
* Realise that other people have emotions and you have an effect on them
* Be very careful .... Many people are not prepared to be mucked about and react badly
* Stop sending people 'mixed messages' with your behaviour ... Actions always have consequences
0 Replies