You honestly believe that?
1. Yes, I wholeheartedly believe that the constant, persistent and relentless protesting is the very reason that these positive changes are actually happening.
2. Yes, I wholeheartedly believe that the relentless protesting is probably the single biggest reason we are now seeing these positive changes occurring.
3. Yes, I wholeheartedly believe that without the relentless protesting, we probably wouldn't be seeing any of these positive changes occurring.
4. Yes, I believe that with every fiber of my being.
5. I guess we don't agree on this very specific issue.
6. Of course you have every right to express your opinion.
7. Even while I disagree with you on this very specific issue, I still respect your difference of opinion.
So, because George Floyd died tragically, suddenly all these protests have changed the hearts and minds of millions of people?
Oh, excuse me.
Millions of white people.
1. Yes, that is exactly
what I believe.
2. As I already stated, I actually do respect your opinion, I just don't necessarily agree with you on this issue.