Bolton's Revelations About Trump

engineer

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 09:28 am
More "interesting" stuff.

Quote:
When Dunford tried to get more specific on what we might do and when in response to an Iranian attack, Trump said the Gulf Arabs could pay. Dunford kept trying to get Trump to focus on specific options along a graduated ladder of possible responses, but somehow, we veered off to South Africa and what Trump was hearing about the treatment of white farmers, asserting he wanted to grant them asylum and citizenship. The discussion on targets then resumed, much of it to my satisfaction. Unfortunately, the mention of our remaining troop presence in Iraq led Trump to inquire, “Why don’t we take them out? In Syria, we got rid of ISIS.” What I heard next was shocking, but I distinctly remember hearing him say, “I don’t care if ISIS comes back into Iraq.” On Iran, discussion of possible US actions continued, but we then zoomed to Afghanistan, as Trump complained about how much we were paying soldiers in the Afghan government army, undissuaded when Shanahan said the average was only about $10 a day.

So Trump wanted to give asylum to African farmers because they are white, he doesn't care about ISIS in Iraq and $10/day is too much to pay for Afgan soldiers (who work with US soldiers, put their lives in danger and would be vulnerable to subversion if underpaid.)
coldjoint

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 10:51 am
@engineer,
Quote:
So Trump wanted to give asylum to African farmers because they are white, he doesn't care about ISIS in Iraq and $10/day is too much to pay for Afgan soldiers (who work with US soldiers, put their lives in danger and would be vulnerable to subversion if underpaid.)

How about because their lives were in danger? White has little to do with it.
As far as training troops that turn on Americans regularly Trump is right again. Only Muslims can stop ISIS. We can kill them, but it is only a temporary fix as long as Islam churns out killers.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 12:27 pm
I wished I paid more attention when I ordered my book. I ordered a hard back, by the time I get it, I will have already heard much of it. If it was just one "disgruntled employee venting off lies" it would be less credible. But now there has been a lot of republicans who in times were respected by other republicans until they dared to oppose Trump. They all tell about the same story concerning Trump. Just different circumstances coming from their previous job in Trump's administration.

Quote:
Former National Security Adviser John Bolton, in an interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier, blasted President Trump's coronavirus response as "incoherent" as he tore into the unpredictable nature of the president's decision-making.

"The difference between [Joe] Biden and Trump is that Biden has a view, and Trump has no view," Bolton said, when asked who would be better on foreign policy. "On any given day, any decision is possible. And I find that frightening. I find the response to the coronavirus demonstrates exactly the kind of fear that I have."

Bolton continued, saying that "the response was herky-jerky, incoherent, sporadic, and not what as effective as it could have been." He then warned that this "only gives a preview of what could happen in an even more severe crisis."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bolton-in-fnc-interview-calls-trump-s-coronavirus-response-incoherent/ar-BB15StH8?ocid=msedgdhp
coldjoint

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 01:28 pm
@revelette1,
An endless parade of Deep State people trying to get Trump should not even be news anymore. There will be more before the election. It has not worked yet and the Durham report will shed real light on why they are so desperate.
farmerman

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 02:14 pm
@coldjoint,
The only esparate one I see is the Donald. He doesnt want to go to jail so soon.

Hes a crook and you know it.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 02:43 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
He doesnt want to go to jail so soon.

He has done nothing to go to jail for. Only Communists take political prisoners.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:13 pm
The maddening thing about this is that if Bolton had written about a Dem you guys would talking about what a liar he is and how he can't be trusted and blah blah blah
izzythepush

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:16 pm
@McGentrix,
What Dem would have appointed Bolton?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:19 pm
@coldjoint,
ohhh how little you actually admit when you wish to deny the truth.
Trump is a crook and hes been a crook all his business life. Thats a fact .

Hes swinled all sorts of honest trades and engineering firms. 10 to 15 in Allenwood will do just fine. Itll make him think about what he should do when he grows up.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:25 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Thats a fact .

It will have to be proven. So far, no cigar. If a Democrat wins, they will manufacture a crime, making him a political prisoner of a Communist administration.
farmerman

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:27 pm
@coldjoint,
I wouldnt give you a cigar, who knows what youd do with it??
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:28 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
The only esparate one I see is the Donald. He doesnt want to go to jail so soon.

Outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their abuse of the law to conduct witch hunts against innocent people.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:36 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I wouldnt give you a cigar,

Why not? You want to give away the country.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 09:27 am
@coldjoint,
I can't believe you actually believe the stuff you post. It's like conspiracy nuts gone wild.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 09:31 am
@revelette1,
You nailed him Rev.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 10:51 am
@revelette1,
Quote:
I can't believe you actually believe the stuff you post.

That Democrats are backing Communists, what is not to believe about that? Do you see the methods and the motives? If you do not your are either very thick or thoroughly brainwashed.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 10:53 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
You nailed him Rev.

The only thing she nailed is another one of her fingers.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:57 pm
@coldjoint,
As usual a nothing post.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 02:05 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
As usual a nothing post.

I bow to the expert.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 04:24 pm