Bolton's Revelations About Trump

oralloy

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 03:52 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You have no idea about my "IQ" because I keep it to myself.

I can tell from your inability to present intelligent arguments that you are not nearly as smart as I am.

farmerman wrote:
The fact that you like to keep announcing yours as if its a feat of nature is really quite sad.

It is reasonable for me to set the record straight when you lie about me.

farmerman wrote:
Still avoiding your general knowledge of the Constitution?

Unlike you I do not avoid knowledge.

farmerman wrote:
Youve had sufficient time to employ Google.

Time for what? I'm not trying to look anything up.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:45 am
@oralloy,
You doont present any arguments worthy of response. You parrot the same point again an again. Theyve been sufficiently dealt with in the distant past.

When you came up with your "you cant prove me wrong" or"Ive got an IQ higher than yours", Youve already shot that wad ''ad nauseam".
oralloy

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:52 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You don't present any arguments worthy of response. You parrot the same point again an again. They've been sufficiently dealt with in the distant past.

If you feel that way, you are free to not respond.

farmerman wrote:
When you came up with your "you cant prove me wrong"

A reasonable reply when someone makes an untrue claim about "me being wrong" without pointing out any untrue statements in my posts.

Such untrue claims are dishonorable and should be challenged.

farmerman wrote:
or"Ive got an IQ higher than yours",

A reasonable reply when someone tries to avoid facts by lying about my intelligence.

I am within my rights to challenge untrue statements about me.

farmerman wrote:
Youve already shot that wad ''ad nauseam".

If you don't want me to repeatedly set the record straight, don't repeatedly misrepresent me.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:58 am
@farmerman,
I recall when Plump installed Bolton. He announced his coming and wa pictured with Bolton displaying his "carp face" of approval along with his tiresome "Pointing of the sacred index finger at Mr Bolton "
we all knew what Bolton was, he was a war hawk who could put us in danger of some mindless conflict. Yet you and Pinky were virtually ecstatic. Now, seeing that der Fuhrer has turned on Bolton for as petty a reason as "You dont back me unquestioningly, therefore you are in danger my ire".
It Must be hard ( backing a clown as clueless as Trump), so youre own "arguments" are to descend into your own brand of ad hominems .

Im done with your elementary speech patterns. Grow the **** up.

oralloy

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 02:11 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
It Must be hard ( backing a clown as clueless as Trump),

I have no difficulties at all.

I do not agree with your assessment of our President.

farmerman wrote:
so you're own "arguments" are to descend into your own brand of ad hominems.

Falsely accusing me of acting like you is pretty silly.

You are the only one here who relies on ad hominems.

farmerman wrote:
Im done with your elementary speech patterns.

Your childish name-calling is no substitute for an intelligent argument.

farmerman wrote:
Grow the **** up.

You are the only person here who is acting like an infant.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 05:13 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
[It Must be hard ( backing a clown as clueless as Trump),]

I have no difficulties at all. (in backing Mr Clueless)

Tell me something I dont know.

This entire episode began when I probed a bit to find out what you knew about the Constitution. Youve been barking ridiculously about "Banning" a political party.

All you sem to do is run and hie behind a few stock assertions of doubtful veracity.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 05:22 am
@farmerman,
An example of trump's cluelessness was in the matter of Juneteenth . His comments included the patented statement of "Very few people kne bout Juneteenth" . When he is clueless, he likes to adsorb as many others onto his pillar of ignorance. He does this by stating that not only is he uninformed about lotsa things but so are others.

He apparently doesnt have much regard for the Black citizens of the US or for people in states where reading history is considered a necessary skill to citizenship.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 05:37 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
All you sem to do is run and hie behind a few stock assertions of doubtful veracity.

Don't be so dishonest. I am neither hiding nor seeming to hide.

Any assertion that I make is backed up by actual facts. If you reject facts and reality, that doesn't make it any less true.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 06:41 am
@oralloy,
but you never offer any "facts" other than that you are certain that some facts must be lying around somewhere.

You still have ignored my question re: your statement about the US Constitution , so is that an example of your store of "facts" ?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 06:45 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

but you never offer any "facts"

So why do you bother? It's not like anything has changed recently, and by engaging with him you're only ensuring that the thread gets bogged down with his usual mindless drivel.

Do something worthwhile with your time.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 06:52 am
@izzythepush,
Im bored. Its going to rain so I am not taking the boat out to fish. He was just available when I came in from the barn at 3AM, (2AM, his T.Z.). I always wonder why someone is up that late when they didnt make their points during the day.
He made a brash comment about our Constitution which sounds a bit more like his brand of "deny by claiming that Im as smart as my hero DJ Trump"
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 07:15 am
@farmerman,
My mate always goes fishing when it’s raining. He claims you can’t catch trout on a sunny day.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 07:44 am
@izzythepush,
e dont have any native trout south of Schuylkill County and the rest are farm raied and stocked. They are about as wily as a carp.
I like bass fishing mainly because I use a small engine'd Alaska boat.
best wild trout days in Pa are cool and breezy late afternoons with a medium cloud cover . when we have a hatch of bugs, the wed want a quiet dusk
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 08:27 am
@farmerman,
We have trout fisheries, you pay a fee and keep the first two or three fish you catch, no throw backs.

That's it.
farmerman

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 09:08 am
@izzythepush,
are they wild trout? Ive fished for fresh water "salmon" in Ireland and they were wild.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 09:15 am
@farmerman,
I don’t know. I don’t fish, my mate takes my son. I just cook what he brings home.

I’ll ask him next time I see him.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:45 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
but you never offer any "facts"

Yes I do.

farmerman wrote:
You still have ignored my question re: your statement about the US Constitution, so is that an example of your store of "facts"?

I only noticed you asking one question. I answered that question promptly.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 01:46 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
He made a brash comment about our Constitution

What brash comment is that?

farmerman wrote:
which sounds a bit more like his brand of "deny by claiming that Im as smart as my hero DJ Trump"

I do not claim that you are as smart as Mr. Trump. I think Mr. Trump would do much better than you if he were posting here.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 05:43 am
@izzythepush,
caught several smallmouth bass at a brief sundown fishing walk down to aneighbor's 4 acre farm pond. I took pix and threw em back because I dont like snelled hooks that tear up a fishes mouth. It takes a bit of learned skill to always keep the line taught so the fish doesnt slip the hook. I went 3 in a row before slipping one.

0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 09:16 am
Interesting takes from the book, while Bolton is clearly a war monger and has no real interest in negotiating peace deals, Trump was honestly trying with N. Korea and was willing to do something with Iran. With N. Korea at least, it sounds like Trump was pursuing a reasonable course (you give me more than you proposed and I will give you some sanction relief).
0 Replies