@peacecrusader888,
Nobody.

Just your reality.

Have a lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2020 07:48 am
@peacecrusader888,
All I can say to you, Peace888, is 'Trust in You' - Don't heed others - Your reality is the only true reality.

God Bless you, and all that becometh thine own.

Have a lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2020 07:52 am
@NealNealNeal,
Have you studied the apocrypha, Kabballa, emerald-tablets, genesis-originata, hermetics, urduics, virmannacs and gnosticalia?

Have A lovely Day
NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2020 04:05 pm
@mark noble,
I read the first and part of the second.
Paul said "may they be accursed" concerning Gnostics.
mark noble

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:52 am
@NealNealNeal,
Paul/Saul was uncertain of what his own name was.

Let alone what he imagined 'reality' constituted.

Schizophrenia - 'Is What It Is', afterall...

Have a Lovely Day
NealNealNeal

Reply Sun 9 Aug, 2020 11:43 pm
@mark noble,
Paul was a dedicated Jew who found out that the gospel was true. He then dedicated his life to spreading the gospel.
He was not mentally ill.
mark noble

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 07:14 am
@NealNealNeal,
I didn't say he was mentally ill - I said he was schizophrenic.
(Multiple-Personality 'complex')
One minute he was Saul (Orthodox Jew) - The next, he was Paul (Judaic-Christian) - I liked SaulPaul - He (If his literature is his, and If he really existed) Meant well - Acted and behaved admirably and was kind to animals.

The 'Holy Roman Empire' (Post Constantine) (Catholic Church) - Have (Overly) applied his sojourn, in order to substantiate their 'Control-mechanism', though...
Don't you think?

I don't mind, either way -

Have a Lovely day
NealNealNeal

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2020 04:45 pm
@mark noble,
Saul believed that Christians were violating the first commandment. When he realized that Jesus was God, he became a strong believer. He was not schizophrenic.
I think the Holy Roman Church did a very bad job at following the teachings of the New Testament. Power corrupted the Church.
mark noble

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:58 am
@NealNealNeal,
Well said.
The Holy Roman Church (empire) Had No intention of 'Hearing' Source - Just using it to fill their bloadsoaked Pockets.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 10:58 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Have you studied the apocrypha, Kabballa, emerald-tablets, genesis-originata, hermetics, urduics, virmannacs and gnosticalia?

To be saved and have eternal life, you have to believe that Jesus Christ is true man and true God (Matthew 28:18).
mark noble

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 07:41 am
@peacecrusader888,
I've studied theology for close to 40yrs - I discard Matthew as being a rehash of Mark - With multiple 'control' mechanisms, interjected therein.

Now 'Enoch'... That's a worthy Book (5 Books) - But it's Not in the 'Christian' Version of 'relativity'.
It's in the Judaic scriptures, though... And Greek (Hermetica - Hermes), Roman (Mercury), Egyptian, Sumerian - He did build the pyramids, afterall.

Have a Lovely day
mark noble

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2020 12:33 pm
@mark noble,
Whilst we're 'on' the subject - Scythians - Go research - 3rd Key to Akasha.

Enjoy.

Mark
0 Replies

KingReef

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:53 am
@peacecrusader888,
Faith in Jesus Christ brings peace with God. Other religions have propitiation for peace too, but with Christianity it's all about trusting in Jesus Christ. Christ is the difference, and not because of works for righteousness. Righteousness is not earned, it is an imputation. When Christians mix their "goodness" for faith in Christ, they risk making Christianity into another religion, a legalistic one.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 12:04 pm
Very much enjoyed 'The Gnostic Gospels'. They answered many of my questions about how organized religion got so derailed. I was astounded at how many of my 'original thoughts' were in those writings and how the early Catholic Church was responsible for suppressing them.

The only fault I found in them was with the most radical of them, mostly the author(s) of the Gospel of Phillip. I see little difference between 'his' position and that of atheists who say that We invented God.

Can't believe it took me this long to check them out.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 01:44 pm
@Leadfoot,
There’s a sect who believe Jesus was just the frontman, that the true Messiah was Mary Magdalen.

There’s another one who thinks it was John the Baptist.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 02:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Although there's also a float about idea that it may have been Judas Iscariot...

...or Noah reincarnated.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 06:42 am
@Leadfoot,
Might I recommend a journey into 'The book of Enoch', Lead...

Beyond Gnostic (Essene) collectives of 'hidden' texts - Lies a Wellspring of Other 'hidden' texts.

'The Emerald Tablets (Kybalion)' is another journey, pending.

Damn - You're Way More 'Homeward-Bound' than I ever ... Ever thought possible of the 'Lead' of Once upon a time.

Have a Lovely Journey
Mark
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 10:56 am
@izzythepush,
Not surprising, There are sects that have every conceivable scenario. I met some 'Gnostics' who believed Jesus and a host of extraterrestrials would arrive here in UFOs on December 21/2012. God forgive me, I even married one.

I hadn’t encountered the ones you mentioned but all the others I judge by their consistency or contradictions.
There is no need of secret knowledge or key facts to identify the charlatans. Every tool we need we already have if we only knew it.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 11:04 am
@mark noble,
I feel my leadfoot getting lighter every day of this glorious journey : )
Thanks, I’ll definitely check out your suggestions.
0 Replies

Alan Masterman

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 11:08 am
@ekename,
You can't be serious. Are you so ignorant of science and religious philosophy?