Difference between Christianity and all other religions

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 06:34 am
What is the difference between Christianity and all other religions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 5,549 • Replies: 62
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 06:37 am
@peacecrusader888,
None.

They are ALL relevant.

As is ALL experience - In ALL forms.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2020 06:25 am
@peacecrusader888,
Quote:

What is the difference between Christianity and all other religions?

The difference between Christianity and all other religions is that it is unique and different where the true God dwelt and lived with us humans.
ekename

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2020 06:56 pm
@peacecrusader888,
You forgot to explain this conundrum.

Atheists, read this:

1. A rooster and a hen
Get the egg directly from the cloaca of the hen. Punch a hole and drain the content of the egg. Did you feel any solid? And yet, after so many days, the chicks hatched. Where did the beak and the fine feather come from?

2. A man and his wife
We know that a man produces the semen in liquid form and the egg in liquid form also. And fertilization takes place. And after 40 weeks, a baby is born. But the baby died. After a few years, the baby was exhumed. Where did the baby's skeleton and hair come from?
NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2020 07:06 pm
@peacecrusader888,
God did it all for you.
0 Replies

G0disg00d

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2020 07:45 pm
@peacecrusader888,
I personally am an pluralist / inclusivity and believe that most religions, especially Islam and Judaism reveal the truth of God, considering they all originated in the same area, around the same time and feature common people. The main difference between the three books is that Christianity has Jesus dying for our sins, so that we can be redeemed from the original sin and eventually join God in heaven - no other religion has a God coming in human form/giving his only son to die for us.
peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 12:50 am
@ekename,
Quote:
@peacecrusader888,
You forgot to explain this conundrum.

Atheists, read this:

1. A rooster and a hen
Get the egg directly from the cloaca of the hen. Punch a hole and drain the content of the egg. Did you feel any solid? And yet, after so many days, the chicks hatched. Where did the beak and the fine feather come from?

2. A man and his wife
We know that a man produces the semen in liquid form and the egg in liquid form also. And fertilization takes place. And after 40 weeks, a baby is born. But the baby died. After a few years, the baby was exhumed. Where did the baby's skeleton and hair come from?

These are examples that Ka Apaz said that was repeated by the spirit of Ama. These are examples that may be presented with those who do not believe that there is God. Are they conundrum?
peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 01:33 am
@G0disg00d,
Quote:
re: peacecrusader888
I personally am an pluralist / inclusivity and believe that most religions, especially Islam and Judaism reveal the truth of God, considering they all originated in the same area, around the same time and feature common people. The main difference between the three books is that Christianity has Jesus dying for our sins, so that we can be redeemed from the original sin and eventually join God in heaven - no other religion has a God coming in human form/giving his only son to die for us.

All religions believe in a god but only the true God lived and dwelt with us humans. According to the spirit of Ama, those who do not believe that Jesus Christ is true man and true God are dead.

ekename

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2020 07:03 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Would I be correct in assuming that Ka Apaz performed life-saving medical surgery on you at her home in the Philippines?
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 06:26 am
If you mean 'brain surgery', then probably yes.
ekename

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 07:31 am
@Leadfoot,
Please don't interrupt with idol speculation about impossible scenarios Leadfoot, allow Peacecrusader to respond.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2020 01:50 pm
@ekename,
Sorry, carry on. I hate buzz kills too
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 10:11 pm
@ekename,
Quote:
Would I be correct in assuming that Ka Apaz performed life-saving medical surgery on you at her home in the Philippines?

Ka Apaz did not perform life-saving medical surgery on me in the Philippines. She did not know how it is done. What she did was prescribed what is to be taken in whether it is medicine or root crop, etc. She was not the one doing it but the Voice. Please reread the article written by Marcial Aguila entitle "A Blind Woman Sees the Wisdom of the Lord".
ekename

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 11:30 pm
@peacecrusader888,
If I don't see you next Wednesday then I'm sure you'll understand.
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 12:16 am
@ekename,
Quote:
If I don't see you next Wednesday then I'm sure you'll understand.

This Wednesday is July 1, 2020. Next Wednesday is my predicted start of World War III. Has WWIII happened already?
NealNealNeal

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2020 12:42 pm
@peacecrusader888,
What will cause WW3?
peacecrusader888

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 08:14 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
What will cause WW3?

I do not know. What the spirit of Ama said is that one of the claimants of the Spratlys will grab the Philippines.

NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2020 09:06 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Is this the Anna mentioned in the gospel of Luke?
knaivete

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 12:48 am
@peacecrusader888,
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2020 05:10 am
@G0disg00d,
Isaiah (In the 'Hidden' verses) Not actually 'Hidden' - Just NOT 'included' in common teachings - Reveals the 'Messiah' (Son of God) as Forthcoming - Pre 2nd temple destruction...
Thus - Has (Along with 'Christianity) A 'God impending' In Human Form.

Daniel - Too.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies