doing it like a man

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:11 pm
Are ewes included in this discussion? Or are we only speaking of humans?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:11 pm
wani3 wrote:
:wink: well, i did have the sex and yeah, i guess i am not one of those woman who can NOT feel any emotions..but if there's a way to stop all the emotions from coming, it wud be gud woudn't it?

and men really don't feel anything? i kinda find it amazing .. Smile mebbe too much romance novels on my part..

I've been with women I've slept with for months and didn't get emotionally involved. At this point though, I wouldn't let that happen unless I made it clear that a relationship is not in the works....being flaky on things like that isn't cool. But sometimes it takes a few months just to realize you like or don't really like the other person, so moving on is easy.

That doesn't mean "men don't feel anything," I've definitely become very emotionally attracted/attached within a short time, too.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:12 pm
Nah, go ahead Gus, jump in!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:12 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Are ewes included in this discussion? Or are we only speaking of humans?

I assumed this was humans only. My weakness is goats. No matter how I try, I fall for those cuties EVERY time. And they act so indifferent...just eats me, I tell you.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:13 pm
Heeeeyyy, I'm a goat.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:15 pm
Well, there's this one sheep I've been seeing and she doesn't seem very affectionate. She's very passionate during our lovemaking sessions but afterwards she just casually walks away and starts chewing grass.

I've tried to put my arm around her... nothing. Cold shoulder.

I think she's in it only for the sex.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:16 pm
Gus, prolly. Sorry dude.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:18 pm
baaaaad Gus.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

littlek wrote:
Heeeeyyy, I'm a goat.

Uh, no. I'm THE Goat.

Happiness is a Goat.
0 Replies

littlek

Slappy, I'm the goat, dammit.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Maybe it's time I moved on to ferrets.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:19 pm
Youch!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:19 pm
Youch?

Yowch!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:21 pm
littlek wrote:
But, for men, it's not likely to happen over sex. It's more likely to happen later, after a sexual relationship has grown on them.

Nah, men can get way clingy when sex hasn't even happened yet. Even (especially?) when there's no way it WILL happen.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:25 pm
Littlek, I don't know how you have a leg to stand on in this goat argument.

I've got the t-shirt, I've got the people calling me it...what you got? Huh? What you got, chick?

Ferrets? They're, like, SO 2004.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:31 pm
I got my astrological sign and that I can climb mountains faster than people in way better shape than I.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:31 pm
I got a girl right now that is a perfect "sex only" relationship;

We used only do the deed 3 years ago for like 3 months.
Ran into her at a halloween party last year, freshly divorced wearing a sexy nurse outfit.

We've been doing the nasty on and off since then whenever one of us gets lonley. I only pick up the phone when i'm horny and she only picks it up when she's lonley too. it's perfect. gonna meet her tomorrow.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:36 pm
Tenoch - good for you! Women in rebound are usually the best candidates for sex only flings.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:54 pm
wani--

I'm an old-fashioned Senior Citizen who found herself Newly Single in the middle of the Swinging Seventies.

These days the label is "Friendship with Perks".

Back then the name of the game was "No Strings". The rules confused almost every woman of my acquaintance who tried to play.

The women who could hack the "No Strings" clause were frequently wooed by men who interpreted "No Strings" as "I can treat you like a piece of meat, but you have to listen to my beefs and my hopes and my dreams--and if you don't you are a castrating bitch."

Obviously this information is either eternal or 30-odd years out of date.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 09:03 pm
L'k, I could have sworn you were a vulture and a turkey vulture at that.

Noddy, everything old is new again.

As for goats and ewes, there aint no lovin' like a pot bellied pig.
0 Replies