doing it like a man

wani3

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 07:40 pm
hi,
i was wondering whether women can have long term sex like a man..no emotions involved, purely physical.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,936 • Replies: 62
No top replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 05:32 pm
Yep...but those women you have to 'pay' for. :wink:
0 Replies

wani3

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 06:29 pm
Smile
darn..thought i cud experiment a little..but then again i wudn't wanna be emotionally attached..thanks for the reply!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:07 pm
A true answer that is no answer:

Some women can. Some women can't.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:11 pm
It's possible, but in general I think women definitely are more prone to become emotionally attached.

I've found having sexual relations with "special people" solves this, because they just think they're on the pony ride at the town fair. Plus they don't know how to use a phone, so I don't have to worry about getting calls.

You're probably better off hearing what the women think...wait, even they can't explain their own emotions most the time, so maybe not.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:15 pm
It's possible to pull it off. I've had a sex only relationship in the past. But, it only lasted 6 months (twice with the same guy). Well, it got a little complicated because of my emotions, but it was damned near perfect.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:17 pm
Some can't.
Some can.
Some prefer it that way, and wish men weren't so clingy.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:29 pm
I reckon someone gets clingy sooner or later. I know of women who are sex only and don't bother them for anyting else and then there are others whose emotions lead them to wanting to have sex.

It seems the more the person is really really right the harder it is to do just sex only. That goes or guy or gal, IMHO.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:33 pm
Littlek, you just said it's possible to pull off, then it got complicated because your emotions. So....??

I don't know, I had one girl tell me she wanted to have sex with me over and over. I told her if it happened that's all it would be. At first she said "yea, me too," then I reinforced it and she's like "well, why not?" So that didn't happen.

Then when I was 23 I was sleeping with a stewardess 13 years older than me, that I'd see occassionally when she flew in. And she got PISSED and stopped talking to me when I casually told her I was going out with an ex-girlfriend one night. At one point wanted to go away for a weekend with me...WTF??? We even talked about how the age difference was ridiculous and dating wasn't an option when it started. She still got at least somewhat emotionally attached.

Chicks....tapped...all of 'em. Just to different degrees.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:34 pm
Agreed, Blaise. I think I could have the sex only relationship, such as it was, with B because we weren't right for eachother (in any way except chemically).
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:35 pm
Slappy, if I can come close to it, there are women out there who can do it.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:38 pm
I hope you're not inferring that you're giving up trying. I humbly offer myself up as a sex only crash test dummy.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:40 pm
Thanks, Blaise, I know I can always count on you.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:45 pm
No worries.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:50 pm
BlaiseDaley wrote:
I humbly offer myself up as a sex only crash test dummy.

Hey, uh, shouldn't you get that rash cleared up first???
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:53 pm
Blaise....?
0 Replies

wani3

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:03 pm
:wink: well, i did have the sex and yeah, i guess i am not one of those woman who can NOT feel any emotions..but if there's a way to stop all the emotions from coming, it wud be gud woudn't it?

and men really don't feel anything? i kinda find it amazing .. Smile mebbe too much romance novels on my part..
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:08 pm
Wani - I've wished it were good to not make immediate attachments, but I can only go so far. And, I dunno if it's a good thing, in the end.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:09 pm
The rash has made for some stirring post sex repartee... it stays.

Wani3, I wouldn't say men don't feel anything, it might take them a bit longer but we be just as clingy as anyone.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:10 pm
But, for men, it's not likely to happen over sex. It's more likely to happen later, after a sexual relationship has grown on them.
0 Replies