0

Having gay sex just to feel masculinity?

Reply Sat 2 May, 2020 03:18 am
Hey all,
I have been struggling with this for a long time. For like 10 years I have been fantasising about and mastrubating to men. However I don’t feel any feelings for them. I have had multiple dates with men but I always regret it. Especially if I feel a man really is gay (I know this sounds weird)

I always fantasise about very masculine alpha males with large ... you know what. I want them to dominate me and surrender to that experience.

I was just writing about it and realised that this masculinity is something my father has never teached me about. He was very insecure. I remember even getting into a fight when I was young so that I could see his strength.

Long story short, I think i might have these sexual encounters to feel the masculinity because I don’t know how to express it myself.

Is there anyone who ever felt the same or that can tell me whether this actually could be true? Thank you so much

4  
Reply Sat 2 May, 2020 07:44 am
@Lodewijck,
Don't see any reason why not, seeing as men have straight sex for the same reason.

JayR

1  
Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 04:32 am
@Lodewijck,
hi Smile
seems to be sort of a psychological thing... have you ever tried to discuss it with a specialist?
our childhood affects our present so much and sometimes it can be helpful to sort out your feelings about your relationships with parents and between parents as they used to be your first role model in life you know.
anyways, there's nothing wrong with you for sure, you just need to find out the best way for expressing your sexuality to make you feel better and not be embarrassed about it Smile
wish you all the best!