3

Why won’t my girlfriend touch me even though we have a great relationship?

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 09:04 am
I have been with my girlfriend for over two years. We have a great relationship; we live together, we have been on vacations together, we love being around each other, we tell each other everything, we have pets together, we don’t fight much, etc. We are even moving to another state together in a few months. It’s almost the perfect relationship. But, she doesn’t touch me, sexually or generally! If we touch (hold hands, hug, cuddle, etc.) then it’s because I initiate it. If I never touched her, we would never touch at all. I asked her about this, and she keeps insisting that “there is something wrong with her” because she doesn’t want to touch me and that she will try harder. This has been going on our entire relationship. I can count the number of times we’ve had sex on one hand. It makes me feel disgusting and unwanted, but she keeps insisted it has nothing to do with me and she does like me. I just don’t know if I can continue a relationship with someone who takes no effort to get physically closer to me. Any advice?

-1  
Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 09:38 am
@Lesbehonest98,
Have you heard of the new craze ... that's sweeping the planet? Coronavirus?

Maybe your partner is a germaphobe? Maybe she's asexual. Don't ask strangers, especially ones who don't have the ability to read other minds. Ask her.

I suspect you're reading far too much into her lack of physical affection than there is behind the reality of your situation.
PUNKEY

3  
Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2020 01:19 pm
This has been going on all this time? (2 years)

Then, yes, something is wrong and you must insist on her finding out why her libido is so low or why she is not interested in a sexual relationship with you.

Dont make any long term plans until this is sorted out. Your relationship is missing a key component, no matter how well you get along.

Lesbehonest98

0  
Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2020 05:52 pm
This was completely unnecessary and not helpful at all. If you actually read my post, you would see that this has been going on for the entirety of our relationship. It has nothing to do with germs. If you don’t have anything helpful to say, don’t say it.

dhiieha

2  
Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2020 09:00 pm
@Lesbehonest98,
Maybe she has some bad memory on body touching in childhold or other time period and that make her do not want physical contact even intimate partner.
You can try to have a deep talk with her and learn more about her.
And help her untie the knot if that's ture.

Olivier5

1  
Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2020 02:24 am
@Lesbehonest98,
She might not be physically attracted to you. Sorry but sometimes it's that simple.