3

Happily Married.....Sex Every Night?

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2020 06:59 am
I have been happily married for a while now. Recently my wife had a talk with a friend and this friend told her that her and her husband were having sex every night except for that time of the month.

Sure I am a man, I love sex and being intimate. Is it weird that I don't want to be having sex every night?
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 634 • Replies: 5

PUNKEY

3  
Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2020 07:03 am
It’s the quality, not the quantity that counts. So don’t even go into that kind of competition talk about how often. (She’s probably lying, anyway)
anonymous21

2  
Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2020 07:11 am
@PUNKEY,
I completely agree. My reply was how do you sustain the excitement? How do you not burn out and not reduce quality?
PUNKEY

1  
Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2020 09:29 am
@anonymous21,
You do “foreplay” all week!

Touch her during the day, kiss her neck when shes at the sink; foot rubs when watching TV; bring flowers; have weekly date nights, whisper loving and then sexy comments in her ear, cook for her, text her with suggestive remarks, cuddle in bed without expecting sex, spend time seducing each other. Build up the entire “event” and when it does happen, it’s exciting.

Of course, she should be playful all week, too.
CoastalRat

2  
Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2020 01:29 pm
@anonymous21,
Of course it is not "weird." As was said earlier, your wife's friend is probably not being totally honest. But even if she is, who cares how often someone else is having sex? How often you have sex is not a good indication of a couple's relationship health.

Never compare your relationship to someone else's. Because you never have all the facts. And what seems great (Wow, she says they have sex every night!) may mask all kinds of problems.

1  
Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2020 10:27 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

You do “foreplay” all week!

Forget about that and go straight to the cigarette.