Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 08:25 pm
I'm also angel23 and dark_angel1720. Sometimes bad things just happen when you did nothing wrong.

For those of y'all familiar with my previous posts, I acknowledge I was in the wrong my first time at McDonald's (2009-2010), at Walmart, and on campus b4 that. I deserve the consequences I got cuz I was rude and had anger issues. At Arby's I didn't do anything bad since I wasn't rude. I was nice to everyone, especially the supervisor, who I really admired. Yet, I got shitty consequences that I didn't deserve.

The past few years has been a series of bad luck. In 2017, my supervisor at Arby's suddenly went psycho on me simply bc I looked up to her. I was nothing but nice to her cuz I looked up to her, but for some reason, it pissed her off. So she treated me like sh*t and suddenly, I no longer worked there. I'm not even allowed into the store. I had just moved out on my own for a couple months and was now down to my remaining job at Sam's Club. She hurt me so much that I started having mental breakdowns. And so, that one event gave rise to more horrible things.

1. I stopped functioning while living on my own. I was also finishing up college at that time and would skip classes to get wasted. My grades slipped and on my days off Sam's Club, I would sleep all day. I also called home every day bc my breakdowns overwhelmed me like hell. A few months later, I ended up moving back home, having lost my will to live.

2. My mental breakdowns made me physically unable to talk, so I started acting out at Sam's Club. Frequently crying to coworkers and asking them to be my momma. It eventually cost me my job there. I was there over 5 years and it all went down the drain bc of what she did to me.

3. I immediately got my job at McDonald's. I had been dating my BF from Sam's Club for a few months. Suddenly, he quit Sam's and went to work for Arby's. It triggered me like hell, so I broke up with him. How come Arby's accepted him and not me?

Can I ever move out again? More importantly, can I ever trust anyone?

4  
Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 08:57 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Please read back on the responses you've gotten here before, and see your therapist and get your meds adjusted. Again.

What you're describing isn't random, and it isn't luck of any sort. It's the consequences of unchecked mental illness.

Please take care of yourself properly.
dirrtydozen22

0  
Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 07:31 pm
@jespah,
Someone getting mad at me because I looked up to her is random AF. That’s a shitty reason to go psycho on someone. Normal people appreciate when anyone look up to them. You’re seem to be implying I did something wrong in recent years.
bobsal u1553115

1  
Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 09:25 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
I'd just say '**** it' and kick out the jams.

4  
Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 11:21 pm
@dirrtydozen22,
Face it, if you don't get help you will wind up in an institution or jail, neither one will make you happy...please seek doctor's help ASAP....this can still have a happy ending, unless you insist on resenting other people for your neediness. You are suffocating the people around you, get help in order to be helped...if you are on the right meds you might finally find peace of mind.

2  
Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 10:20 am
@dirrtydozen22,
dirrtydozen22 wrote:

dirtydozen, from your posts over the years, there are some common themes. One I'm going to mention here.

I don't think I'm overstating it when I say no one here understand what You mean by "looking up to" someone.
In your past, you've had quite a number of people you "look up to", respond to that in a negative way. I daresay most of these people were and are normal.

What exactly are some things you do or say to people you look up to?
You're going to need to be very specific in your answer to us. Not just "I admire them, I look up to them, etc"

Could it be that you are being preceived by them of getting into there personal space, ignoring personal and professional boundaries, and doing so frequently?

How do you show them that you look up to them? How exactly do you do that? Give examples.

1  
Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 10:22 am
@chai2,
I think glitterbag just said it well.

I get the impression you suffocate people with your attention to them.