Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 06:25 am
@oralloy,
I know, "WIMP" hows that for a fitting name for da crybaby???
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 09:56 am
@oralloy,
You were completely wrong in hyour prediction of 20 uninterrputed years of trump and gop dominance. Youre prediction of a scandal-prone years of straight-arrow biden will be just as nonsensical, particularly after four years of scandal-prone maniacal incompetence of trump.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 09:57 am
@oralloy,
accurate characterization by farmer.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 10:21 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy wrote:
I've no need to mount when I am already at the top.

This is funny even without any context.
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 10:24 am
@maxdancona,
see, now everyone can stop sayin Ive got the dirtiest mind. Although we think alike.
Ollies vocabulary is functional albeit limited. Hes like the Borg. They only need 2000 words
coldjoint

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 10:52 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Are you talking about Killary or the whole Democratic party for the last 4 years?
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 10:53 am
@coldjoint,
we organized and voted the disaster out. what haveyou done constructive for the last four years except guttersnipe at the world.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 10:55 am
@coldjoint,
the ******* disaster in the electoral college that the founding fathers left us with has been neutered this time around. Now we just need to amend it out of existence.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 10:56 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

we organized and voted the disaster out. what haveyou done constructive for the last four years except guttersnipe at the world.

Fraud takes organization. Maybe you are finally right about something.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 10:57 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

the ******* disaster in the electoral college that the founding fathers left us with has been neutered this time around. Now we just need to amend it out of existence.

The electoral college gave Biden the victory. Really, how dumb are you?
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 11:01 am
@coldjoint,
If there were fraud, the courts would stop throwing out the frivolous republican lawsuits. they don't stop they just keep throwing them out. Have you realized yet you're just promoting another bogus conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories R U
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 11:05 am
@coldjoint,
This time around the popular vote gave us the electoral college victory. The electoral college has given us four disasters for the country and maybe five but I don't know anything about the first one and it was so long ago and so irrelevant to today's politics i don't plan on wasting time to find out.
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 11:48 am
@MontereyJack,
the electoral college was brought into being in oorder to equalize representation in making the democratic republic work. It protected the small (population) states from being swallowed by the New Yorks, Pa's, and Virginias. Nowadays its just the opposite, the folks in the larger states have their representation diluted so much that they are often disenfranchised. We will see more and more that this condition
condition will prevail.

Abandoning several conditions, starting with "winner take all" will help distribute the Disenfranchisement between the parties.. It was NEVER in the Constitution and is a manipulation of what the EC was first esigned to be.
We are hardley one voter, one vote when it coms to the executive, which then wrests the power of selecting the Judiciary
BillW

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 10:09 pm
Cheeto
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 11:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You were completely wrong in hyour prediction of 20 uninterrputed years of trump and gop dominance.

I failed to take into account that the Democrats might abuse their power and lynch the President with unending witch hunts.

MontereyJack wrote:
Youre prediction of a scandal-prone years of straight-arrow biden will be just as nonsensical, particularly after four years of scandal-prone maniacal incompetence of trump.

History says otherwise. Look how weak and ineffective Mr. Carter was after the Democrats lynched Mr. Nixon.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 11:55 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Ollies vocabulary is functional albeit limited.

You lie about me because you're too stupid to make intelligent arguments.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 11:56 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
the electoral college was brought into being in oorder to equalize representation in making the democratic republic work. It protected the small (population) states from being swallowed by the New Yorks, Pa's, and Virginias.

Actually the purpose was to ensure that only the best and brightest would choose our presidents.

farmerman wrote:
Nowadays its just the opposite, the folks in the larger states have their representation diluted so much that they are often disenfranchised. We will see more and more that this condition condition will prevail.

Don't be silly. Being outvoted hardly means disenfranchisement.

farmerman wrote:
Abandoning several conditions, starting with "winner take all" will help distribute the Disenfranchisement between the parties..

Actually winner-take-all is not even related to the supposed problems that you keep complaining about.

farmerman wrote:
It was NEVER in the Constitution and is a manipulation of what the EC was first designed to be.

Irrelevant.

farmerman wrote:
We are hardley one voter, one vote when it coms to the executive, which then wrests the power of selecting the Judiciary

We're close enough to it to satisfy me.

There are solutions to the supposed problems that you complain about, but you aren't smart enough to understand them.
oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 11:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
accurate characterization by farmer.

Wrong again. Nothing that he said about me was even remotely true.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 11:59 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

It's just as childish at the rest of your name-calling.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 12:25 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
This time around the popular vote gave us the electoral college victory. The electoral college has given us four disasters for the country and maybe five but I don't know anything about the first one and it was so long ago and so irrelevant to today's politics i don't plan on wasting time to find out.

Only a progressive would say that it was a disaster for someone to not agree with them.
0 Replies