Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 12:28 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the ******* disaster in the electoral college that the founding fathers left us with has been neutered this time around. Now we just need to amend it out of existence.

Progressives really do hate democracy.
BillW

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 02:05 am
LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER

Presidents are rarely denied when they pursue a second term -- it has happened four times in the last 100 years -- which means Trump cannot escape the label he hates most of all: loser. Losers are, in Trump's view, undeserving of respect, admiration, and affection."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/08/opinions/americas-verdict-on-donald-trump-column-galant/index.html
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 03:11 am
@oralloy,
what a silly post. The electoral college is clearly anti-democratic. that's the whole reason it exists. That's why people oppose it. You are 180 degrees out from reality here, as usual.
farmerman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 05:03 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Being outvoted hardly means disenfranchisement.

OK EINSTEIN, tell me how the people of California were "OUTVOTED" in 2016.
In 2016 both DEM candidates "OUTVOTED" their opponents. As I said before, perhaps vocabulary is another skill set you lack.

farmerman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 05:05 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

Actually winner-take-all is not even related to the supposed problems
Actually, it is at the core of the present presidential election process. You just are a bit obtuse in analysis skills.
farmerman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 05:08 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Progressives really do hate democracy
By that statement Its apparent that you have NOT read the Federalist Papers
oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 07:54 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
what a silly post. The electoral college is clearly anti-democratic.

That is incorrect. The Electoral College protects democracy and prevents progressives from cheating even more than they already do.

MontereyJack wrote:
that's the whole reason it exists. That's why people oppose it.

Progressives oppose the Electoral College because they want to cheat even more than they already do, and the Electoral College stands in the way of their expanded cheating.

MontereyJack wrote:
You are 180 degrees out from reality here, as usual.

You cannot point out anything untrue in my posts.
oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 07:55 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
OK EINSTEIN, tell me how the people of California were "OUTVOTED" in 2016.

People in other parts of the country preferred a different candidate.

farmerman wrote:
In 2016 both DEM candidates "OUTVOTED" their opponents.

That is incorrect. There were plenty of places where the Republican candidate was preferred.

farmerman wrote:
As I said before, perhaps vocabulary is another skill set you lack.

It seems like a little while ago you didn't see how you are the one who starts these diversions into discussing my intelligence.

Your untrue statement here is an example of you diverting the discussion to the subject of my intelligence.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 07:56 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Actually, it is at the core of the present presidential election process.

True, but not really relevant.

The fact remains, winner-take-all is not the cause of the problems that you complain about.

farmerman wrote:
You just are a bit obtuse in analysis skills.

My analysis skills are perfect.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 07:57 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
By that statement Its apparent that you have NOT read the Federalist Papers

I've read a lot of them. I'm unsure if I've read every one of them. There may be some obscure ones that I've missed.

I'm not sure though. I think maybe I read the entire set in the distant past.

The fact remains, progressives oppose the Electoral College solely because they want to cheat even more than they already do, and the Electoral College stands in the way of this expanded cheating.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 08:37 am
@oralloy,
that's patent nonsense. One person, one vote. the electoral college violates that basic principle. That's why it's anti-democratic, and an outdated hangover from pre-Revolutionary autocrats.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 08:40 am
@oralloy,
Ypu want examples of untrue statements you post? Everything in the post cited is untrue and purely extraordinarily biased opinion, with zero contact with reality.
oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:00 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. The Electoral College prevents Democrats from cheating even more than they already do. That's why progressives hate it so much.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:01 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
that's patent nonsense. One person, one vote. the electoral college violates that basic principle. That's why it's anti-democratic, and an outdated hangover from pre-Revolutionary autocrats.

Wrong again. The Electoral College does not prevent anyone from voting. It merely prevents Democrats from cheating even more than they already do.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:04 am
@oralloy,
It doesn't prevent people from voting. What is does is anti-democratically WEIGHT people's votes,so some p;eople's votes count more heavily in power than other people's votes, and that is a violation of this country's basic principles.
farmerman

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:16 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
It merely prevents Democrats from cheating even more than they already do.Signature
You still have no isea of what you speak. That, however, doesnt stop you from sounding like Trump. If you cant be right, be wrong at the top of your lungs.

Ill give you some time to learn a whole lot more about the EC and how it hs been re-structured once on a major basis and many times on minor bases.

Quit playing your ignorance like a fiddle, you make your assertions about being smart to actually make you sound more like Fredo Corleone
oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:40 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
It doesn't prevent people from voting. What is does is anti-democratically WEIGHT people's votes,so some people's votes count more heavily in power than other people's votes, and that is a violation of this country's basic principles.

It's not the Electoral College that is responsible for this weighting, it's the fact that we have too few representatives in the House.

If Wyoming only has enough of a population to justify only one tenth of a representative, they still are awarded an entire representative for themselves.

Increasing the number of representatives so that each representative serves a much smaller slice of the population would remedy this imbalance. California might get ten times as many congressmen to represent them, while Wyoming might still get only one.

Increasing the number of congressmen so that each congressman serves a smaller population base will also have the benefit of making congressmen closer to the people they represent.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 09:41 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
You still have no isea of what you speak.

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

farmerman wrote:
Ill give you some time to learn a whole lot more about the EC and how it hs been re-structured once on a major basis and many times on minor bases.

Don't bother. I already know what I'm talking about, and I'm not about to go research anything.

farmerman wrote:
Quit playing your ignorance like a fiddle,

You cannot point out anything untrue in my post.
knaivete

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 06:21 pm
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2020 06:51 pm
@oralloy,
cocksiure, wrong, and ignorant, what a trifecta