Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:44 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
that thinking is why trump won't be president after january.

That is incorrect. That thinking is why the American people are going to try to undermine Mr. Biden and make him a failure.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:06 pm
@oralloy,
when you talk about "the American people", take note of the fact that the American people voted for Biden, not Trump. He has won the popular vote by millions. The American people are not on your side.
oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
Take note of how close the election was.

Plenty of voters reject progressive hatemongering and will be happy to undermine the Biden presidency at every turn.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:12 pm
@oralloy,
It's time to call him by one of his favorite names for others, and the one he hates the most when it applies to him, tho it's now totally accurate:
LOSER
oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
It's likely that he'll be back again in 2024.

Hopefully he'll appoint some independent prosecutors before he leaves.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:56 pm
@oralloy,
If he does, they'll immediately be defunded.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 12:58 pm
@oralloy,
If he comes back, remember what happened to the loser Adlai Stevenson who came back and lost again..
oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
If he does, they'll immediately be defunded.

Like Mr. Trump defunded the Mueller probe?

No they won't be. You should look into the implications of that term "independent".

Although... I'd be happy to see Mr. Biden start off his presidency by trying to obstruct criminal investigations. That should lead nicely into his first impeachment when the Republicans take the House in 2022.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:07 pm
@oralloy,
Trump was popular vote runner-up in two presidential elections. Most Americans do not ike or trust him. He is evil personified
oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:09 pm
@farmerman,
You should try to learn to cope with the idea of other people not agreeing with you.

It doesn't make them evil.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:13 pm
@oralloy,
He'll be too busy trying to defend himself from the flood of lawsuits that couldn't be brought while he was in office to tryto do anything else for the nest four years, not to mention that probably most of his assets will be frozen by the huge crowd of people he is indebted to and hasn''t enough assets to satisfy.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:14 pm
@oralloy,
No, but it does make trump evil. that's why he lost.
oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. Mr. Trump is not evil for disagreeing with progressives. Progressives are evil for hating everyone who disagrees with them.
oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
He'll be too busy trying to defend himself from the flood of lawsuits that couldn't be brought while he was in office to tryto do anything else for the nest four years, not to mention that probably most of his assets will be frozen by the huge crowd of people he is indebted to and hasn''t enough assets to satisfy.

I doubt he'll be all that busy. If he needs to declare bankruptcy, he will. Then he will move on with rallying his base to undermine the Biden Administration.

Seems like I've already addressed this point in recent days. Maybe I was replying to someone else though.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:18 pm
@oralloy,
stop trying to mount a high ground. Youve been the consistent berserker screaming about banning and destroying people because they offend YOU.
Nice try kiddo, no soup for you.
BillRM

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:19 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

You should try to learn to cope with the idea of other people not agreeing with you.

It doesn't make them evil.

Given that Trump have had his crowds chatting lock him or her up concerning anyone who opposed him it hardly needing to just learn how to deal with people who happen to disagree with Trump.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 01:21 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Wrong. Mr. Trump is not evil for disagreeing with progressives. Progressives are evil for hating everyone who disagrees with them.

Once more having crowds chatting lock him or her up sure as hell made him evil.
oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 05:37 am
@BillRM,
If so it also makes the Democrats evil for saying the same thing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 05:38 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
If he comes back, remember what happened to the loser Adlai Stevenson who came back and lost again..

As much as I dislike Ike, I gotta say it's pretty preposterous trying to compare someone as weak and inept as Mr. Biden to the likes of Ike.

Ike was not a scandal-plagued do-nothing president when he was reelected. In 2024, the Republicans are going to be running against four years of a scandal-plagued do-nothing presidency.
oralloy

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 05:39 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
stop trying to mount a high ground.

I've no need to mount when I am already at the top.

farmerman wrote:
Youve been the consistent berserker screaming about banning and destroying people because they offend YOU.

No I haven't.