Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

Olivier5

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 03:20 am
"The Douche", in reference to "il Duce".
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 08:20 am
Rather than join Trump in the sandbox of stupidity, how about pointing out how his policies are hurting regular people and contrasting those policies to the people-centric policies of his best competitor?

I mean, I know establishment Democrats like to use identity politics and certainly Hillaryites love to name-call, but if you'd take a quick look at how that worked out for her, you might want to try something different.

Policy!!!
izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 08:51 am
@Lash,
You come on to a joke thread about Trump to attack Mrs Clinton, now there's a surprise.
Lash

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 09:12 am
@izzythepush,
It was about name-calling. It was a mistake. She’s the best example of that.

I’m finding that pointing out most major recent political mistakes do point back to her.
revelette3

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 09:50 am
@Lash,
Just pitful Lash. It's just a fun thread, chill out.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 10:41 am
@Lash,
Change the bloody record, Mrs Clinton is ancient History.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 11:05 am
@coldjoint,
Whatever, oralloy. In a court that would be called an "nonresponsive answer"
or a nonsequetor. Like: Your mother dresses you funny. At least my nonsequetor is right so far as I know - its a hunch.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 11:37 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
"nonresponsive answer"
or a nonsequetor.

That is how I look at everything you say.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 11:43 am
@izzythepush,
Hey, if the shoe fits, she should be kicked with it. 🥾

But, I’ll concede that under usual circumstances, blustering into a joke thread griping isn’t something I’d approve or do. Having flashbacks of the 2016 election cheating today and temporarily misplaced my sense of humor.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 12:06 pm
@Lash,
You've been given the opportunity countless times to start your own thread on the Clintons but you keep derailing other threads with your obsession.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 12:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
but you keep derailing other threads with your obsession.

Deal with it.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 02:45 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Whatever, oralloy. In a court that would be called an "nonresponsive answer"
or a nonsequetor. Like: Your mother dresses you funny.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever failing to address a point head-on when I respond to it.

You just lie about people because you are not capable of making an intelligent argument.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
At least my nonsequetor is right so far as I know - its a hunch.

So far as you know....

But you don't actually know anything.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 02:49 pm
@oralloy,
kinda like your faulty descriptions of "progressive" actions and motives--just your misguided evidence-free hunches and misinterpretations and illogicalities.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 02:50 pm
@coldjoint,
oh we do. we keep calling him on it and ;ointing out the illogic he uses. deal with that.
oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 02:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
There is nothing faulty about my descriptions of progressive actions and motives.

You cannot provide any examples of me ever failing to back up my facts with cites when cites are requested.

You cannot demonstrate any errors in my logic.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2020 04:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
the illogic he uses.

Then point it out to us. Why do you have such a problem backing up what you say? Maybe it is because you say nothing.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 12:24 am
@oralloy,
blahblahblah.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 12:30 am
@coldjoint,
I've pointed some of them out repeatedly. He njust keeps repeating the illogic. One flagrant example is his contention that BLM want to kill police. No. They want police to stop killing them. tHat's all. Advocating killing police is not logically derivable from that.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:05 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
that BLM want to kill police

They have said the want dead cops. They were chanting it. Oralloy is right.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I guess you and I agree: Donnie Two Scoop's a pig:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

That anecdote, told to the New York Times by Brook Antoinette Mahealani Lee, appears to be the first recorded incident of the Republican presidential candidate and reality TV star making comments about his daughter’s body which those present have deemed inappropriate.

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.
Watch more

Read more Donald Trump makes vulgar remarks about his daughter's body

Mr Trump’s history of denigrating women has come to fore of the US presidential debate, after audio tapes emerged of him boasting about “grabbing them by the p***y” from a 2005 recording of Access Hollywood.

Here’s a recap of all the way he has spoken about one of the most important women in his life, Ivanka Trump.

On The Howard Stern Show, 2003

Donald Trump bragged about his then-22-year-old daughter’s body, saying: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

New York magazine interview, December 2004

“Let me tell you one thing: Ivanka is a great, great beauty. Every guy in the country wants to go out with my daughter. But she’s got a boyfriend.”
[trump-children-debate.jpg]
Trump family members listen to the second debate, (from L-R) wife Melania Trump, daughter Ivanka Trump, and sons Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. (Getty Images)

On The Howard Stern Show, 2004

Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass”.

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."
Independent news email

Only the best news in your inbox

Register with your social account or click here to log in
I would like to receive morning headlines Monday - Friday plus breaking news alerts by email

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

On The View, 2006

Donald and Ivanka appeared together on The View while promoting Season Three of The Apprentice, in which Mr Trump’s children featured for the first time as his advisors.

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

On The Howard Stern Show, October 2006

Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever”, and asked if she has received breast implants. Trump engages in the discussion, saying she has not.

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”
Donald Trump's most controversial quotes

Rolling Stone interview, September 2015

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

On the Dr Oz show, September 2016

The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”. The comment was apparently edited out of the final cut of the show when it went to air.
Ivanka Trump comments on article and father's respect for women

In May, Ivanka Trump gave a lengthy interview to CBS News in which she said claims about her father’s conduct with women - specifically in the New York Times article in which it was alleged he asked people if they thought his daughter was “hot” - were “pretty disturbing”.

“I was bothered by it."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-piece-of-ass-howard-stern-audio-listen-a7352326.html

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,“ Mr Trump told Stern in an October 2006 interview, after the host commented on Ms Trump’s breasts. ”She's tall, she's almost six feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”

In an interview two years prior, Mr Trump gave Stern permission to refer to a then 23-year-old Ms Trump as a “piece of a**”.
Donald Trump caught on tape talking about sexually assaulting women

“By the way, your daughter,” said Stern. “Can I say this? A piece of a**.”

“Yeah,” Mr Trump approved.

Their conversations touched on women’s ages – Mr Trump quipped that 35 was “check-out time” – race of the New York businessman’s sex partners, and whether or not he had ever engaged in sex with Miss Universe contestants.
Republican leaders backing away from Donald Trump after lewd remarks
Show all 12
Former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
House Speaker Paul Ryan
Former Sec of State Condoleezza Rice

The CNN tapes come as Republican leaders back away from their endorsements of the Party’s nominee at an unprecedented rate – with only a month before Election Day – and continue to reaffirm a major criticism of Mr Trump from his rival, Hillary Clinton.
Read more

Melania Trump condemns Donald Trump's sexual assault remarks as 'unacceptable and offensive'
A Donald Trump presidency would be a much greater shock to global finance than Brexit
Donald Trump's running mate Mike Pence 'offended' by sexual assault remarks

A large portion of Ms Clinton’s advertising campaign against Mr Trump has centred around his derogatory, sexist comments about women and their bodies. And after the Friday afternoon release of Mr Trump’s 2005 comments Ms Clinton issued a short statement in response:

“This is horrific,” she tweeted. “We cannot allow this man to become president."

Ms Trump has not publicly adressed the new clips, but she defended her father amid sexual assault allegations in May.

"Look, I'm not in every interaction my father has," she told CBS. "But he's not a groper. It's not who he is. And I've known my father obviously my whole life and he has total respect for women."

http://www.iagreetosee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepy-comments-republican-attack-radio-ad.png

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-znWOK1Jiy34/VyOaGPm4A_I/AAAAAAAChQc/0jdYEBK_tJM7slz2K7bZTfYixqA34eEVwCLcB/s1600/donald_trump_ivanka_trump.jpg%20width=

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/is-ivanka-for-real/media/images/image-grid-one/ivanka-childhood-3.jpg

http://polipace.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/1-43.jpg

https://www.metro.us/sites/default/files/main/articles/2017/09/08/donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

https://runt-of-the-web.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/trump-and-ivanka-weird.png

http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/s--mz3aBLzl--/c_thumb,f_auto,g_auto,h_258,q_auto,w_424/v1454505513/a-young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dads-face

https://hips.hearstapps.com/cos.h-cdn.co/assets/16/33/1600x2470/06-ivanka-trump.jpg?

https://www.politicsplus.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Trump_Ivanka_Daughter_Dating.gif

I realize many women have abandoned A2K, but speaking for myself, my father would never talk about me that way, nor would he want to have pictures so creepy taken.......Face it folks, Donald Trump is a sleazy pig-freeper who only cares about his own creepy idea of manliness. Everybody else is in prison for such incestuous activity, Hail to the Cretin.
0 Replies