Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

izzythepush

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 12:59 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Be fair, he's accused a mule of swindling him over a turnip.

Actually, that's probably true.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 01:09 pm
@coldjoint,
I guess you and I agree: Donnie Two Scoop's a pig:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

That anecdote, told to the New York Times by Brook Antoinette Mahealani Lee, appears to be the first recorded incident of the Republican presidential candidate and reality TV star making comments about his daughter’s body which those present have deemed inappropriate.

In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.
Watch more

Read more Donald Trump makes vulgar remarks about his daughter's body

Mr Trump’s history of denigrating women has come to fore of the US presidential debate, after audio tapes emerged of him boasting about “grabbing them by the p***y” from a 2005 recording of Access Hollywood.

Here’s a recap of all the way he has spoken about one of the most important women in his life, Ivanka Trump.

On The Howard Stern Show, 2003

Donald Trump bragged about his then-22-year-old daughter’s body, saying: “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka.

“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

New York magazine interview, December 2004

“Let me tell you one thing: Ivanka is a great, great beauty. Every guy in the country wants to go out with my daughter. But she’s got a boyfriend.”
[trump-children-debate.jpg]
Trump family members listen to the second debate, (from L-R) wife Melania Trump, daughter Ivanka Trump, and sons Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. (Getty Images)

On The Howard Stern Show, 2004

Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass”.

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."
Independent news email

Only the best news in your inbox

Register with your social account or click here to log in
I would like to receive morning headlines Monday - Friday plus breaking news alerts by email

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

On The View, 2006

Donald and Ivanka appeared together on The View while promoting Season Three of The Apprentice, in which Mr Trump’s children featured for the first time as his advisors.

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

On The Howard Stern Show, October 2006

Stern remarks that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever”, and asked if she has received breast implants. Trump engages in the discussion, saying she has not.

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump responds. “She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”
Donald Trump's most controversial quotes

Rolling Stone interview, September 2015

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

On the Dr Oz show, September 2016

The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”. The comment was apparently edited out of the final cut of the show when it went to air.
Ivanka Trump comments on article and father's respect for women

In May, Ivanka Trump gave a lengthy interview to CBS News in which she said claims about her father’s conduct with women - specifically in the New York Times article in which it was alleged he asked people if they thought his daughter was “hot” - were “pretty disturbing”.

“I was bothered by it."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-piece-of-ass-howard-stern-audio-listen-a7352326.html

“She's actually always been very voluptuous,“ Mr Trump told Stern in an October 2006 interview, after the host commented on Ms Trump’s breasts. ”She's tall, she's almost six feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”

In an interview two years prior, Mr Trump gave Stern permission to refer to a then 23-year-old Ms Trump as a “piece of a**”.
Donald Trump caught on tape talking about sexually assaulting women

“By the way, your daughter,” said Stern. “Can I say this? A piece of a**.”

“Yeah,” Mr Trump approved.

Their conversations touched on women’s ages – Mr Trump quipped that 35 was “check-out time” – race of the New York businessman’s sex partners, and whether or not he had ever engaged in sex with Miss Universe contestants.
Republican leaders backing away from Donald Trump after lewd remarks
Show all 12
Former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
House Speaker Paul Ryan
Former Sec of State Condoleezza Rice

The CNN tapes come as Republican leaders back away from their endorsements of the Party’s nominee at an unprecedented rate – with only a month before Election Day – and continue to reaffirm a major criticism of Mr Trump from his rival, Hillary Clinton.
Read more

Melania Trump condemns Donald Trump's sexual assault remarks as 'unacceptable and offensive'
A Donald Trump presidency would be a much greater shock to global finance than Brexit
Donald Trump's running mate Mike Pence 'offended' by sexual assault remarks

A large portion of Ms Clinton’s advertising campaign against Mr Trump has centred around his derogatory, sexist comments about women and their bodies. And after the Friday afternoon release of Mr Trump’s 2005 comments Ms Clinton issued a short statement in response:

“This is horrific,” she tweeted. “We cannot allow this man to become president."

Ms Trump has not publicly adressed the new clips, but she defended her father amid sexual assault allegations in May.

"Look, I'm not in every interaction my father has," she told CBS. "But he's not a groper. It's not who he is. And I've known my father obviously my whole life and he has total respect for women."

http://www.iagreetosee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepy-comments-republican-attack-radio-ad.png

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-znWOK1Jiy34/VyOaGPm4A_I/AAAAAAAChQc/0jdYEBK_tJM7slz2K7bZTfYixqA34eEVwCLcB/s1600/donald_trump_ivanka_trump.jpg%20width=

https://highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/is-ivanka-for-real/media/images/image-grid-one/ivanka-childhood-3.jpg

http://polipace.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/1-43.jpg

https://www.metro.us/sites/default/files/main/articles/2017/09/08/donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

https://runt-of-the-web.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/trump-and-ivanka-weird.png

http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/s--mz3aBLzl--/c_thumb,f_auto,g_auto,h_258,q_auto,w_424/v1454505513/a-young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dads-face

https://hips.hearstapps.com/cos.h-cdn.co/assets/16/33/1600x2470/06-ivanka-trump.jpg?

https://www.politicsplus.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Trump_Ivanka_Daughter_Dating.gif
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 01:10 pm
@izzythepush,
You can tell the difference between him and a mule???
izzythepush

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 01:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
When the mule has its back to you, it's nigh on impossible.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 01:30 pm
Just “Him and Epstein” and “28 Girls”: Florida Man Drops a Dime on Trump

Florida businessman George Houraney told the New York Times that the president’s relationship with Jeffrey Epstein involved at least one “calendar girl” party at Mar-a-Lago.

https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5d25e25c2c2137000877b83c/master/w_2560%2Cc_limit/TrumpEpstein.jpg

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/trump-and-epstein-and-28-girls-new-york-times

By Eric Lutz
July 10, 2019
Donald Trump poses for a picture with Jeffrey Epstein in 2000.
Donald Trump poses for a picture with Jeffrey Epstein in 2000.Davidoff Studios/Getty Images

Donald Trump now says he’s “not a fan” of Jeffrey Epstein, a convenient way to feel about the disgraced financier in the aftermath of his 2008 conviction on soliciting underage girls for prostitution and his indictment Monday on charges of sex trafficking minors. (Epstein has pleaded not guilty.) But that wasn’t always the case. There was a time when Trump could be counted among Epstein’s rich, well-connected friends. And, according to a report in the New York Times on Tuesday, the relationship may have been a good deal closer than the president has let on.

Per the Times, Trump in 1992 directed Florida businessman George Houraney—who would later accuse Trump of sexually harassing his former girlfriend and business partner, Jill Harth—to organize a members’ only “calendar girl” competition at Mar-a-Lago. After Houraney “arranged to have some contestants fly in,” he told the Times in an interview Monday, he discovered that there would be only two attendees. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein,” Houraney recalled. “I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’” The anecdote underscores the friendship between the pair, and suggests that their relationship proceeded in spite of warnings about Epstein’s behavior. Houraney “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events,” he said. “Trump didn’t care about that.”

Like other powerful Epstein associates, the president has sought to downplay their relationship, telling reporters on Tuesday that they had a “falling out” about fifteen years ago and haven’t spoken since; “That I can tell you.” But in 2002, Trump spoke differently of his fellow billionaire: “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” The two were friends and ran in similar social circles, attending the same dinner parties, according to the Times—including one Epstein hosted for Prince Andrew, who has also been accused of sexually abusing minors, though he denies the allegations. Trump and Epstein did eventually have a falling out, though the reason is unclear. The Times reported Tuesday that some believe the relationship soured after a business deal between them fell through.

Regardless, Trump took pains to publicize the fact that Epstein had become persona non grata at his properties, and may even have considered Epstein’s relationship with Bill Clinton as a potential weapon against his future 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton. As my colleague Emily Jane Fox reported Tuesday, around the time he was mulling his White House bid in 2015, Trump was discussing with National Enquirer owner David Pecker how the 42nd president’s association with Epstein could impact Hillary’s nascent candidacy. “[Michael Cohen] was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk,” former Trump aide Sam Nunberg told Fox. “[Trump] said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.”

While the White House plays defense—Trump and Epstein haven’t spoken in “over a decade,” adviser Kellyanne Conway told reporters on Tuesday—details continue to trickle out. Trump, who’s been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women (charges he denies), “routinely intersected [with Epstein] for decades,” the Times reported Tuesday, owning to their shared Palm Beach neighborhood and frequent appearances in the tabloids. His labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, was instrumental in brokering a cushy plea deal for Epstein. The financier’s downfall has triggered renewed scrutiny both of Trump’s personal conduct and of the fitness of those around him to serve in their administrative roles. And more details could well be forthcoming.

Olivier5

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 03:03 pm
Mushroom
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 03:17 pm
@Olivier5,
Isn't that an image!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dcmJ4ob7DP0/maxresdefault.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 04:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
What is this crap? Trump has the least to do with Epstein. This is over and done with as far as Trump being involved. Laughing
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 07:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Who are ya going to believe, Fox or your lying eyes and ears??????

"None so ignorant as the willfully so."
coldjoint

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 07:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Who are ya going to believe,

I already told you the facts surrounding Trump and Epstein. You are just spreading debunked propaganda. Nothing new from you, and very predictable.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 08:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Not quite junior, you merely denied, in the same voice oralloy uses. Tell me who you see in the mirror when you shave, oralloy, right!
coldjoint

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 08:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Not quite junior, you merely denied, in the same voice oralloy uses. Tell me who you see in the mirror when you shave, oralloy, right!

You are deflecting by inventing a new lie. Can you be honest enough to acknowledge that the Epstein details when, and if, they come out will not harm Trump? Or will you continue to gossip. Your call junior.
oralloy

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 08:54 pm
"Acquitted" and "exonerated" are good names to use when referring to our President.
http://dailytorch.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/02-Aquitted-DT-990.jpg
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2020 11:11 pm
@coldjoint,
The question still is, what did he do in the sevceral years he and Epstein were best buds. Given their respective massive egos it was probably inevitable that they woud ar some point have a fallinf our but there were years they were high rollers together. What haooened then. Inquiring minds want to know.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 12:02 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The question still is, what did he do in the sevceral years he and Epstein were best buds.

No it isn't. The questions should be aimed at Clinton and everyone knows it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 01:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
this has a nice ring to it:
Manchurian Cantaloupe

but the entire list was glorious.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 09:01 am
@coldjoint,
Why would I deny photos and documentation? Just because you do, oralloy?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 09:03 am
@glitterbag,
I like the the Manchurian Cantaloupe. A lot!.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 11:44 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Why would I deny photos and documentation?

Because you lie.
oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2020 05:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Why would I deny photos and documentation? Just because you do, oralloy?

You cannot provide any examples of me ever having done such a thing.
0 Replies