Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:20 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Hey, if the shoe fits, she should be kicked with it. 🥾

But, I’ll concede that under usual circumstances, blustering into a joke thread griping isn’t something I’d approve or do. Having flashbacks of the 2016 election cheating today and temporarily misplaced my sense of humor.

No you didn't, no one ever accused you of having a sense of humor....you just hate Hillary...I don't care who you hate, but I draw the line at having people executed because a few simpletons don't like her...for example: Barabbas V Jesus! I'm not big on mob justice or lynch mobs......it's not very American, at least not on the East Coast where all the signers of the Declaration of Independence lived and served..at great personal peril. Harumpp
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:22 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oh we do. we keep calling him on it and pointing out the illogic he uses. deal with that.

I was under the impression that Lash was a she?

In any case, you cannot provide any examples of flaws in her logic.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:24 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:
oh we do. we keep calling him on it and pointing out the illogic he uses. deal with that.

I was under the impression that Lash was a she?

Hardy har har.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:27 am
@glitterbag,
You cannot point out any flaws in her logic either.
oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:28 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
blahblahblah.

Like I said, you can't point out any flaws in my logic.

Neither can you provide any examples of me failing to back up my facts with cites when requested.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:31 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
I've pointed some of them out repeatedly.

I've never seen you point out any flaws in Lash's logic.

I doubt that you can refer to any post where you have done so.

MontereyJack wrote:
He just keeps repeating the illogic.

I was under the impression that Lash is a she.

MontereyJack wrote:
One flagrant example is his contention that BLM want to kill police.

I've never seen Lash contend that. But the contention certainly is true.

Wanting black people to be allowed to murder police officers with impunity is what BLM goons are all about.

MontereyJack wrote:
No. They want police to stop killing them. That's all.

You're leaving out an important detail.

BLM goons want police to stop killing black people in self defense as those black people try to murder those police officers.

MontereyJack wrote:
Advocating killing police is not logically derivable from that.

That is incorrect. "Wanting police to be prevented from defending themselves when black people murder them" is very much logically related to "wanting black people to be allowed to murder police officers with impunity."
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 01:45 am
@oralloy,
You simply are not able to comprehend ideas, facts and logic....you feast on innuendo, gossip and hatefulness....why would anyone try to educate someone like you???? Or even offer a differing opinion to someone who is nothing but a Myna Bird repeating the same nonsense over and over and over. You are just really a waste of time, just another pointless numbskull who doesn't have a clue about critical thinking. But it's OK, you folks usually go down in the history books as glaring examples of bigotry, anti-Americanism, stoogery, hysterically frighted worshipers of strong men. Only at this time, you are feverishly slavishly, mindlessly, followers of a 74 year old degenerate who wants to divide the country and has you peeing your pants in joy as he sticks it to the smartypants.

This is so sad, I have no idea why you wish half the country harm or why you think it's OK that the Russians have Trump in their net. Do you really believe this is good for you (or your family, if you have one)? If you do, that's even sadder....I will pray for you and for mercy on your soul. When the American people have been convinced that there is a "DEEP STATE" and they don't look at Trump as the grand wizard....goodbye American Pie and the glorious experiment. The Rats win.,
Olivier5

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 02:22 am
@Lash,
We all know you have a crush on the Mushroom.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 02:47 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You simply are not able to comprehend ideas, facts and logic....

Wrong. I am highly capable of that. I'm infinitely better at it than you are.

glitterbag wrote:
you feast on innuendo, gossip and hatefulness....

No I don't.

glitterbag wrote:
why would anyone try to educate someone like you????

Sounds like you are making excuses for your inability to provide useful facts.

glitterbag wrote:
Or even offer a differing opinion to someone who is nothing but a Myna Bird repeating the same nonsense over and over and over.

Your dislike of facts does not make facts nonsense.

glitterbag wrote:
You are just really a waste of time, just another pointless numbskull who doesn't have a clue about critical thinking.

As previously noted, I am infinitely better at it than you are.

glitterbag wrote:
But it's OK, you folks usually go down in the history books as glaring examples of bigotry, anti-Americanism, stoogery, hysterically frighted worshipers of strong men.

Progressives are really goofy the way they falsely accuse everyone of bigotry.

glitterbag wrote:
Only at this time, you are feverishly slavishly, mindlessly, followers of a 74 year old degenerate who wants to divide the country and has you peeing your pants in joy as he sticks it to the smartypants.

Well, I'm certainly happy that he protects society from progressives.

glitterbag wrote:
This is so sad, I have no idea why you wish half the country harm

Wanting progressives to be prevented from violating people's civil liberties is not wishing harm to anyone.

glitterbag wrote:
or why you think it's OK that the Russians have Trump in their net. Do you really believe this is good for you (or your family, if you have one)?

It's good that progressives are being prevented from violating people's civil liberties.

glitterbag wrote:
If you do, that's even sadder....I will pray for you and for mercy on your soul. When the American people have been convinced that there is a "DEEP STATE" and they don't look at Trump as the grand wizard....goodbye American Pie and the glorious experiment. The Rats win.,

Actually the people win. Under Trump's protection, progressives are being prevented from violating people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 12:06 pm
Quote:
Yeah but with you its a developmental problem.

Why don't you elaborate, if you can. One coherent sentence seems to be your limit.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2020 12:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
.you feast on innuendo, gossip and hatefulness.

If that does not peg you to a T, I do not know what does. Laughing Laughing Laughing
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 04:35 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
One coherent sentence seems to be your limit.

Which seems to be one more than your capacity to understand, oralloy.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 04:36 pm
@coldjoint,
projecting again, oralloy!
oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 04:56 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You cannot provide any examples of me ever projecting.

You just lie about other people because you are not capable of making an intelligent argument.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 04:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Which seems to be one more than your capacity to understand, oralloy.

My IQ is 170. You are the only person here with a low IQ.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 05:35 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
projecting again, oralloy!

You are fighting a battle you are incapable of winning. Just so you know. Laughing Laughing Laughing
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 09:19 pm
@coldjoint,
How would you know?
Real Music

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 12:37 am

Quote:
Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

The Orange Face Liar
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 01:21 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
How would you know?

What I do know is my post has been voted down so it can't be seen. Down votes seem to come along with any replies to you. Why is that?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 01:47 pm
Quote:
bobsal u1553115
Wed 9 Nov, 2016 04:49 am
I keep my bets.

Regarding tRump's win: better start hoarding. Better get armed.

"I retract none of the warnings that I issued about the likelihood of catastrophe and crisis on his watch. I fear the risks of a Trump presidency as I have feared nothing in our politics before. But he will be the president, thanks to a crude genius that identified all the weak spots in our parties and our political system and that spoke to a host of voters for whom that system promised at best a sustainable stagnation under the tutelage of a distant and self-satisfied elite. So we must hope that he has the wit to be more than a wrecker, more than a demagogue, and that his crude genius can actually be turned, somehow, to the common good.

And if that hope is dashed, we must find ways to resist him — all of us, right and left, in the new chapter of American history that has opened very unexpectedly tonight."

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/the-age-of-trump

Stumble It Stumble It! • Post to Twitter Tweet This • Bookmark on Delicious Bookmark on Delicious • Share on Facebook Share on Facebook • Share on MySpace! Share on MySpace

Topic Stats
Top Replies
Link to this Topic

Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 679 • Replies: 6

Previous • Post: # 6,300,839 • Next
View Profile giujohn

Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:45 am
For those who do not know or do not understand this thread, I made a bet with Bob that if Trump won he was no longer be allowed to use the handle Bobsal here at a2k... can't wait to see which sock puppet he uses next.

Keep a bet. My ass.