0

HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF HER WHEN SHE'S ON PERIOD?

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 03:19 am
How do I take of my girlfriend (long distance) when she's on her period, she told me that she's on her period and that there's pain in her stomach. I don't know what to do? How do I take care of her? I lover her with My whole heart but I feel like I'm useless because I can't do anything because of long distance relationship. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you

5  
Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 04:51 am
@Someonesissue,
You can't do anything except listen and be sympathetic. This isn't something that can't be 'fixed,' so don't try. And don't offer 'solutions' because she'll have heard them all. Just be as supportive as you can.

Linkat

2  
Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2020 08:06 am
@Someonesissue,
There us nothing you need to do but listen to her. Many girls get pain when they have their period. She most likely knows what works best for her to minimize this pain..there are over the counter medication, sometimes putting heat on the area helps, sometimes exercise and sometimes just laying down . .the only recommendat ion besides that is if she does have it a lot and it is severe she might consider talking to her doctor.

But if it isn't really there is little you can do but be a sounding board, letting her know you care and comfort to her on the phone or FaceTime ..honestly there wouldn't much more you could in person.