Why do feel tho my friends dont like me anymore??

material girl

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 02:15 am
I feel like some are rushing into things like marriage.
The things I know about certain couples would make yuor blood boil,eg infidelity and lies/regrets, yet they carry on as tho nothing has happened(alot of them dont know its happened).

Dora-like your friend, people rush into marriage.
Marriage to me is not to be entered into lightly.I hate to say it but the next stage is to expect divorces for some couples.A couple of pals have had kids then the relationships have desolved.
If I looked at life like that then I may as well have got married if Id realisd divorce was an acceptable option!!!!But Id much rather wait til I was in my 40's and Id made a good choice and know myself better before I got married.Some people think, well Im in my 20's so now its marriage, then kids etc, like its a short term plan(I know its not the same for everybody).

Littlek-Yes recently I have done alot of 'negative friend dumping'.Sounds harsh but I dont see the point of having people in my life that drag me down.For the first time in my life Im aware there are people in my life who hate me and in return i hate them, coz they p*ssed me off.I always used to be so nice and bend over backwards to be nice but now I know how 2 faced people can be so I changed my attitude big time.

What hurts me is that Im missing out on social events with people Ive known for years when all of a sudden my close friends are being invited to those events.
Il be sitting at home watching TV on a lovely sunny day when there is a big BBQ going on!

Im holding on to my close freinds, friends Ive known since school.The good thing about that is that I can go without seeing them for weks but I know they are still my friends and we can just pick up where we left off.
0 Replies