Problems

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 11:11 am
Hi

I have the past years run into people that's been poisoined for uncertain reasons, one time a ambulance helicopter had to come get them. They're is a lot of weird drug activity going on and the political climate is not very good right now. They're also might be prostitutes and heroin users being thrown out of their homes. I hope you're alright but right now there's the wrong idea out in society - especially the riot gang and users from the past. Some might be auschwitz survivors or fleeing from the middle east. Others are retired military officers. There also might be special persons of interests. If you've been to the south you might know what I'm talking about. There's also a lot of minorities - and talking heads. And tiny eastern european boys. I had to call the police, take **** from teachers and see people being slaughtered by a "silent killer". Especially hard for people migrating from eastern europe and institution people from the UK. There's also reported cases of inbreed babies being born. Right now I'm very scared and a lot of people and teachers acting out - being stupid. I would recommend you to now make stupid investments or take any loans - i had a very horrible nightmare of a friend taking quick loans I know there's a lot being done in Canada and USA to protect from these kind of peoples, human traffickeers, pimps and prostitutes. There's sign in the media to look for for instance STDS, renovating the ghetto and drug use. Or maybe religious activites. This is the truth -they have inbreed sons and daughters and are institution people. There's also the angel city people who use heavy narcotics and snort and skip school. They're homosexuals and sex offenders who torture kids, they're also a crazy guy with a drill who drilled a guys skull and chest but the drill broke several times. There's also a sperm bank - but I wouldn't recommend going there. They're not welcome in the church, and minorities and other people have to move. This is especially important for american authorities to pay attention to since there is - I don't know why they don't come here and stop these pedophiles and these eastern european children walking around making chaos (as in their movie). Any advice to do but right now many people are being massacared by people from the past.

/TooFriendly112
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 544 • Replies: 3
No top replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 01:23 pm
I'm helping my daughter make a snowman Christmas tree ornament out of two ping pong balls, orange construction paper and some charcoal from an aquarium tank filter. I'm looking for a small strip of ribbon to use as a scarf. It's pretty cute.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2019 07:06 am
@TooFriendly112,
TooFriendly112 wrote:

Any advice to do but right now many people are being massacared by people from the past.

/TooFriendly112

Print this out and take this to a psychiatrist. Get some help. You really need it.
TooFriendly112

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2019 11:17 pm
@tsarstepan,
Hi

This sounds like someone who been told by their parents or a daykeeper that they're a good person. It doesn't sound very sane or even logical.

/TooFriendly112
0 Replies