How to invite a girl to a party that you rarely talk to?

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 10:35 pm
I met this girl she is really comfortable around me and we barely see each other because I have sports after school. But I usually see her while passing by or getting lunch also sometimes on Fridays. However, she's still single, and I would like to go to the military ball with her and get to know her more. I don't wanna mess this up before its too late. How should I ask?

Plz reply this is urgent for me

View best answer, chosen by bombgold34
chai2
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 11:16 pm
@bombgold34,
I would ask her following the points you have given.

Actually, before asking her to the ball, I think you should first lead in with "I've seen you around school, would you like to have a coffee with me after classes? Get to know each other?"
Asking her to the ball right up front might be too big.
Then, you two would be able to talk and if you'd still like to ask her, you're not complete strangers to each other.

Do you have a date yet for the military ball? I'd like to take you.

If she already has a date for it, then say "Oh, I guess I missed out. Well, maybe sometime we could go to a movie or something."

Then wait to judge her interest.

BTW, I don't understand how this girl is "really comfortable" around you, but you barely see each other. What do you mean by that?
bombgold34

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 11:39 pm
@chai2,
I meant like we talk to each other occasionally and she seems comfortable to speak to me and to be close however, we are not able to see each other a lot.
chai2

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 07:57 am
@bombgold34,
Let us know how it goes.
0 Replies

bombgold34

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 08:14 pm
@bombgold34,
ok Indeed I will
bombgold34

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2019 07:29 pm
@bombgold34,