1

Why I feel like a 100% straight guy yet have sex with men...

vikorr

1  
Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2019 08:07 pm
@chai2,
Alright, how about a complete stranger telling you how you came across, and whether or not they personally would respond to such?

Honestly? It’s really annoying for a complete stranger to tell me my thoughts.
Didn't you make a judgement about another's thoughts at the start of this thread? That you didn't say anything immediately to the OP doesn't change that - you eventually did say what you believe he was doing. You appear happy to do that for him, but not for someone to do that for you. But this is the thing about communication - it's as much about the receiver as the sender, but you appear to not want to acknowledge that when it comes to telling you how your posts came across.

1  
Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2019 08:30 pm
@vikorr,
I have read and reread this last post of yours at least 7 times, and sorry (not being sarcastic), I cannot make heads or tails of it.

What does
"Alright, how about a complete stranger telling you how you came across, and whether or not they personally would respond to such?"
even mean?

Especially when I just said "Honestly? It’s really annoying for a complete stranger to tell me my thoughts."

How a stranger, in this case you, feels about how I come across in any matter, or whether you would respond, is absolutely none of my business.

"Didn't you make a judgement about another's thoughts at the start of this thread?"

No. I asked What Difference Does It Make?
Pure and simple.

If I had thought reading the initial post that this person was serious, my response would have been exactly the same. What difference does it make?

That is me telling you what my thoughts were. You don't get to tell me what I meant, or that I would have said something different if this, that or the other.

Apparantly how I come across to you is not pleasant for you. That's something you need to work with, not me. You have many choices other than telling me how I should think and speak that involve you alone.

I think it interesting that you on the other hand don't apply the same standards to yourself in how, let's say, I, or others preceived you responses. That's good, because however I preceive what you say is my responsibility, not yours.

You seem, just as a for instance, and I'm not going to debate this, that your describing a bell curve would be taken as helpful. What if the reason the OP didn't come back to respond was because of that, and not something I or anyone else said?

Had you given any thought to how that may have come across?

This last question isn't an invitation for a response, but of course that's your decision.

vikorr

1  
Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2019 09:03 pm
@chai2,
What does
even mean?
You said you don't want a stranger telling you what you are thinking. The above means that I told you how your 2 original replies came across in my view, and also that had I been a stranger writing my first OP in A2K and you wrote like that, that I would not respond to you either.

vikorr wrote:
chai2 wrote:
No. I asked What Difference Does It Make? Pure and simple.
This is not correct - here are your judgements:
chai2 wrote:
From the first reading, I definitely got the impression this was some writing a “Penthouse Forum” type of thing. Especially with all the allusions to how varied his sexual life is.

So yes, I feel he indeed Did come across that way. I’m glad GB brought that up.

I felt the response of “is that all you have to offer” was aimed at getting people started in discussing what he wanted. Sexual exploits.

I’m fairly sure he went on to find someplace where someone immediately started offering potential solutions without seeking out exactly why he was looking for answers. That way he could get into specifics on his sex life, real or imagined, feeding off whatever they said.
So you do make judgements about how other people think, beyond what they write. But you don't like other people telling you how your writing came across.

As a correction 'how you came across'. If you don't get that communication is about both the sender and the receiver, then it is not surprising that your writing can tend towards abrasiveness.

Other than I wasn't the one using the non reply of the OP to justify my position - I've no issue with that. We can offer things for people seeking help to look into - as it does explain the question he asked, but you can't force someone to look into it.

1  
Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 12:37 am
@vikorr,
Vikorr,

I saw this response from Maxadonaca:

quote="danzibar"]
Is that the best you can offer?
[/quote]

I agree with Chai. If you are having fulfilling sex, then why does the label matter?

If you really want a label, I would classify you as a cis-male femmephilic pansexual.

[/quote]

I'm posting this because Max seems to have a good no-nonsense response, plus he agrees with Chai. I also notice the OP doesn't respond after Max's response. In my way of thinking, the OP is satisfied with Max's no-nonsense response.......or he was disappointed that no one shared any juicy stories with him and decided to split.

1  
Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 12:44 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

danzibar wrote:

Is that the best you can offer?

I agree with Max oil this one.
Carljohnson5467

1  
Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 07:21 am
@vikorr,
Yes because while talking to girls a man can hesitate but with talking to a man he will not hesitate it's because of same gender. Some man who are bisexual can do 100% straight sex with men.

1  
Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 08:46 am
@glitterbag,
I don't, if I were to apply a label it would be self centred and needy.

1  
Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 11:57 am
You are both right. I was using the term "cis-male" in the literal sense. In Latín the term means "selfish and needy".

2  
Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 03:41 pm
Just to clarify the 'label' suggested by another member to wit : "If you really want a label, I would classify you as a cis-male femmephilic pansexual." is not mine, I didn't invent it, hell, I don't even know what it means.

I only brought it up because it seemed like at least an attempt to provide an answer to the OP. Especially since Chai started to catch so much flack for suggesting to the OP that (loosely paraphrased)suggested 'why worry, you're happy with the life you have, go with god' . I know that's not exactly what she said in her answer, that's just how I interpreted her comment.

((If I'm wrong, Chai will correct me, I won't get upset and I don't think she gets upset. Not every time someone corrects you means it's a challenges, most of the time it's just a clarification))))

0  
Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 06:19 pm
@glitterbag,
Oh, I don't consider what I got flack.

I just consider the source.

And yeah, your interpretation is accurate.