What does it mean if an older woman tells you she'd want you if she were your age?

Thu 7 Nov, 2019 09:47 pm
It's there in the title. There's no real context to this by the way, I didn't initiate anything. She said it was because of the way I look and move etc
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 16 • Views: 7,300 • Replies: 22
Topic Closed

roger

Fri 8 Nov, 2019 12:28 am
@captainblue,
She probably wants you right now, but doesn't quite know if she should try.
chai2

Fri 8 Nov, 2019 01:00 am
@roger,
Nope, nope, nope roger.

It means exactly what she said.

Usually the older a woman gets, the more likely it is she says exactly what she means.

For the Translation 101 crowd, that means she thinks you're too young for her tastes now, but if she was your age, she'd take you.
roger

Fri 8 Nov, 2019 02:25 am
@chai2,
Aw, what do you know, kid?
KAMA

Fri 8 Nov, 2019 06:31 am
@captainblue,
check your inbox messages captain
0 Replies

chai2

Fri 8 Nov, 2019 10:40 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Aw, what do you know, kid?

izzythepush

Fri 8 Nov, 2019 10:47 am
@captainblue,
You insensitive bastard. It's obvious what she meant, she's no longer up for it due to vaginal dryness. She wanted you to tell her where she can get something for it.

You need to apologise immediately, but before you do that you need to google such products. That means that when you do apologise for ignoring her arid vagina you'll be able to recommend some useful treatments.
0 Replies

Lash

Fri 8 Nov, 2019 10:55 am
@roger,
I think you’re right. It’s a foot in the door without humiliation if the guy’s not into older women.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Fri 8 Nov, 2019 03:27 pm
@chai2,
mark
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Fri 8 Nov, 2019 07:00 pm
rnark4snark
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 11 Nov, 2019 02:14 pm
@captainblue,
She wants you
Carljohnson5467

Sun 8 Dec, 2019 07:40 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Agreed Buddy but 80%
0 Replies

Dr Marilyn Monroe

Thu 2 Jun, 2022 11:21 am
@roger,
the true answer in here is very simple. if I am today 57 years old. and I say I want you if I was your age. it means one thing. I want you -if -if -if -I want your age,, not today when I am 57. it means filtering to you for who you are as a human being. since when we are younger we are looking for the best match according to how good a person he is mostly. not just how good-looking he is. and it doesnt mean she want you right know. more good advice I give in my bath discussions in here. I am the original Norma Jean reborn soul of the one and only Marilyn Monroe

[Edit: moderator removed links]
0 Replies

Dr Marilyn Monroe

Thu 2 Jun, 2022 11:25 am
@roger,
I trust as a woman at the age of 57 I will be able to give you the most correct answer. It doesn't mean she wants you right now. Or even if she does it doesn't mean she wants to do with this will anything. she just probably wants to help you be aware of how wonderful you are. to make you be sure with your self with younger girls at your age. and this is why she declared -if i was your age ! more good advice i give in my cahnnel Dr Marilyn Monroe

[Edit: moderator removed links]

0 Replies

PoliteMight

Thu 2 Jun, 2022 01:57 pm
@captainblue,
The response to that is "why not" and then go keel her over and start making out with her. Trust me any girl that is sending you signals is extremely doable, and extremely #$#@$$$able. It does not matter how young or how old they are. You literally could put your hands all her body and make out with her on the spot, even do her right there and then. If she is your kid sisters friend, your professor, your school teacher, your physician/doctor or whatever secretary.

It does not matter what age she is. You could put a smile on her face you can get with her.

That could mean many things. Usually it is because she made choices in life she regrets and because of those choices her method of thinking is wrong.

Women evolve and changes while boys are boys for life. The only difference is that we eat their terrible food, work like dogs, and deal with their lame family members all for the need of company.

First she is a girl
Then she gets her period and becomes a woman
Traditionally gets married and becomes his psychiatrist
She gets pregnant and becomes a mother
If she has a son she becomes his idea of his wife/girl/woman/etc
If she has a daughter she has somebody to coach in life and be a friend
When they leave ( if they leave ) she can move on to other business.
Depending on how the relationship is, or income is things could vary.
She could lose the ability to have children ( which could happen at 25-??? ). Bare in mind many women have children around 15-20-25 as a way to have more kids more easier.
So forth and so forth and so forth........

It is not that hard to walk up to a girl, ( anybody ) tell her how you feel and then invite her back to your bedroom, and "get with her". Trust me they are predators and is built into them.

Another factor about "the ladies" is that any girl who is doing well at any moment is far more able to sleep with if she is doing well. Financially, good-looks on the outside, and more.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Thu 2 Jun, 2022 02:53 pm
@captainblue,
captainblue wrote:

It's there in the title. There's no real context to this by the way, I didn't initiate anything. She said it was because of the way I look and move etc

Assuming all you wrote here is so...

...she wants to do the dirty deed with you. Looks like a situation where you both come out ahead.

Hop to it.
0 Replies

quangtrungchem

Fri 3 Jun, 2022 06:35 am
@captainblue,
I also belong to the group of people who have feelings for people older than me.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Fri 3 Jun, 2022 12:36 pm
@captainblue,
It is a cruel game they play. Both on you and on themselves, acting like they would be bolder if younger. Chances are she would do nothing like girls your age do.
0 Replies

Medusax

Sun 5 Jun, 2022 05:27 pm
@captainblue,
It is simply a compliment. I have told someone that . I don't "want" him (or anyone else) He is just a nice person and my brand of attractive.
0 Replies

DreamHunter

Mon 6 Jun, 2022 03:20 pm
Dude, if I were you, I'd ask her out for a dinner date right way. I mean, what else are you waiting for, man.