@Walter Hinteler,
"But I doubt, you really can compare izzy to him (or to Farage)."
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-3791#post-6920668

The comma was not necessary.

No charge. I owed you one.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2019 01:41 pm
@Glennn,
Correct - neither in my mother tongue nor in any of the other languages I know there should be one.
My fault, sorry for that.
Glennn

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2019 01:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
No apology necessary. This is how we learn.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2019 01:52 am
@Glennn,
You stepped in to support another bigot who corrupts the words of the bible. That's all you did.

You also spent a long time formulating a post which my answer made redundant so you edited it to try to save face.
maxdog

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2019 06:29 am
@izzythepush,
Not even the priests believe the bible word by word . Ask them about adam and eve , they show ya
izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2019 07:11 am
@maxdog,
There's a huge difference between not believing in a literal interpretation of the Bible and deliberately misrepresenting it.
Glennn

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2019 08:30 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You stepped in to support another bigot who corrupts the words of the bible. That's all you did.

A bigot? How am I a bigot? And how did I corrupt the words of the Bible? At least I capitalized the word "Bible" while you showed no such respect. How does one fall so far in so little time?
Quote:
You also spent a long time formulating a post which my answer made redundant so you edited it to try to save face.

A long time? You really need to check the time marks on those posts before you accuse me of committing such a grievous act against your good name.

By the way, providing the missing word did not change the fact that you you're still left with the misused comma. You should have used a semicolon.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2019 09:34 am
@Glennn,
I'm not going over old ground covered in numerous threads.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2019 03:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Where did I misrepresented?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2019 06:25 am
@maxdog,
Why do you think I'll be more successful at explaining something to you than Maxdancona ?
maxdog

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2019 02:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Don t know what have to do maxdancona now with this.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 01:59 am
@maxdog,
You wouldn't. He's already explained it, you didn't understand. Why should I be any different?
maxdog

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 02:25 am
@izzythepush,
Ok you re right
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2019 02:59 am
Yes, yes he is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 06:20 am
maxdog wrote:
How is it possible halloween is being celebrated in catholic schools ?
maxdog wrote:
Halloween is pagan feast and the church says it is related with occult and the devil .

Back when Xtianity was committing cultural genocide against pagan religions, they co-opted pagan holidays that were popular with the masses because they would not have had many converts otherwise.

The Xtian church only considered these holidays bad if they were observed in the context of rival religions. Observing them in a Xtian context was considered good.
maxdog

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2020 11:53 pm
@oralloy,
So I guess christianity was nt like today . Today does nt let you do any harm
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hallowen
  3. » Page 8
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:59:46