Hallowen

HabibUrrehman

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 10:20 am
@maxdog,
Found this interesting for a Christian to do, of course the mom wants to have some fun with the death of her son. Again nothing Satanic, it is just fun and enjoyment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-nh-mom-decorated-her-sons-grave-with-a-life-sized-skeleton-she-says-cemetery-officials-keep-removing-it/ar-AAJwjsu?ocid=spartanntp
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 11:21 am
Point of order here, Paganism has got **** all to do with Satanism. Paganism, (or neo Paganism,) is focussed around the religions that were practiced before the introduction of Christianity.

Satanism is Christianity inverted, they may try take pagan symbols like the pentagram for themselves, but that does not make Pagans Satanists.

http://www.prick-tees.com/images/logo180_kbp.gif

This is quite popular.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 11:31 am
I like the Pagans, they're very colourful and are helping bring history to life. They do a good job at 'Henge.

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/584f43e3120000dd00eeef0a.jpeg?cache=wwbggennfa&ops=scalefit_630_noupscale

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/585a4aa51600002500bdef04.jpeg?ops=1200_630

They are some really colourful characters.

Quote:
Arthur Uther Pendragon (born John Timothy Rothwell, 5 April 1954) is a British eco-campaigner, Neo-Druid leader, media personality, and self-declared reincarnation of King Arthur, a name by which he is also known. Pendragon was the "battle chieftain" of the Council of British Druid Orders.

Born to a working-class family, Pendragon served in the British Army's Royal Hampshire Regiment before being discharged following an injury. Identifying as a greaser, he formed a biker club known as the Gravediggers, moving in counter-cultural circles at free festivals around Britain. After reading a book on King Arthur by the occultist Gareth Knight, he came to believe that he was the reincarnation of the legendary king and changed his name by deed poll. He formed the Loyal Arthurian Warband out of his supporters and began describing himself as a Druid. Angered that English Heritage charged entry to visit Stonehenge, an archaeological site in Wiltshire, between 1990 and 1991 he picketed outside the site on a daily basis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Uther_Pendragon

I heard a story from my parents who live in Somerset where there's loads of Arthurian stuff going on. They said that the above mention Pendragon had convinced one of the local councils that he'd located Excalibur. He got them to close off a road while he dug it up only to find nothing.

Then he just fucked off leaving a big hole in the ground.

It's something my parents told me so probably apocryphal, but it's a nice story.
maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 03:32 pm
@maxdog,
Yes I know that not all are satanic but satanic people enjoy hallowen I think , ofcourse is synonymous with the dark elements , it s only for that.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 04:10 pm
@maxdog,
Actually, Halloween is synonymous with fun.

My daughter has always loved Halloween because she loves to dress up, she loves make believe, and she loves candy. Several years ago her very religious, Bible believing, cousins started taking her to kid's Bible club. Her mom is somewhat religious and I decided to let her go.

Then came Halloween. I told my daughter that she had to choose because the Bible club wouldn't want her to go. It made me chuckle because Jesus himself tells us we have to "count the cost". She counted the cost and decided that Jesus wasn't for her. To be completely honest I was quite pleased (it would have been hard for me to have a religious daughter.)

Christians are synonymous no fun. (Since then she has learned that Christians are bitter, hateful, cruel and and nationalist.)

maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 09:59 pm
@maxdancona,
Not actually who they praise that had done evil that it s important but what their worshippers do nowdays effects society.

Jesus inspired no one with evil actions, they only say they are inspired from him . Just saying.
If you are inspired from jesus you would only do love and charity .
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 10:04 pm
@maxdancona,
I only see love and peace from the true christians and do a lot of volantary help for a better world and society .
Teach kids values of life and go to the right way in life .
maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 10:07 pm
@izzythepush,
I have to admit I like the decorations, music and fairy tales but that s all I dont worship anyone of their gods or practice withcraft .
izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 04:43 am
@maxdog,
I prefer the fireworks a few days later.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 05:03 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

I only see love and peace from the true christians and do a lot of volantary help for a better world and society .
Teach kids values of life and go to the right way in life .

REALLY???

The Christians here are full of hate for illegal immigrants and love for nationalism. I haven't seen any Christian on Able2know suggest anything for a better world or society. The Christians care more about the law then about caring for people who are hurting (this is the opposite of what Jesus taught.)

The most hateful people I have met have been Christians. It is kind of sad because I know the Bible very well and I think I would get along with Jesus just fine.

On the thread written by a Christian that is entitled "Preach the Gospel" this Christian told me he was going to "******* slap my face" in Spanish after I defended immigrants. (Of course I responded in Spanish that I would "turn the other cheek" although I am not sure if he understands the reference).

If there is a place where you, or anyone else calling themselves a Christian, has advocated for helping the poor, or healing the sick, or welcoming the stranger... please link me to it. All I see from Christians here is anger and hate.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 05:30 am
@maxdancona,
Spademaster was very good, but he hasn't posted for a while.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 05:55 am
@maxdancona,
maxdog doesn't like that people in distress are saved from drowning.
His own Christian charity must be very doubted as well.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 10:48 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Actually, Halloween is synonymous with fun.

1000000% this.
maxdancona wrote:
Christians are synonymous no fun. (Since then she has learned that Christians are bitter, hateful, cruel and and nationalist.)

Pretty Big Correction: Evangelical Christians are synonymous with no fun. They're the hate and shamed filled monsters who are bitter, hateful, cruel and nationalistic.
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 10:53 am
@maxdancona,
I disagree with you. We should not make a general statement, because we know there are many good people in every society, culture, belief system, religion etc. I am a Muslim and I have no hesitation in accepting that most Christians are good hearted people and they do many good things for needy and poor.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 11:05 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The Christians here are full of hate for illegal immigrants and love for nationalism. I haven't seen any Christian on Able2know suggest anything for a better world or society. The Christians care more about the law then about caring for people who are hurting (this is the opposite of what Jesus taught.)
I am a Christian.

I don't think that your description is correct.
But ... well, my self-image can, of course, differ greatly from your opinion of me.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 11:28 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I think Max is confusing Christian with those who bang on about being Christian all of the ******* time.
maxdog

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 03:17 pm
@maxdancona,
You are doing a big mistake by saying that christians are full of hate just because the once around you are like that . If they are they are, they are not representing jesus . It s like you re saying all muslims are terrorist , so you re dead wrong . You know what jesus had teached us . Can t ignore that or come up with different speculations .

About the illegal immigrants , christians don t hate them but if they try to take their land, force their religion, rise criminality and take their jobs and so on they have to fight at somepoint .

What you thought , because trump is a christian he s going to be the slave ? Please
maxdog

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 03:18 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You have to learn what it s really happening out there before you comment .one day you will.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 03:22 pm
@izzythepush,
I know perfectly what is a true christian..
Linkat

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2019 04:22 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

About the illegal immigrants , christians don t hate them ...

Especially since many of these illegal immigrants are Christians themselves.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hallowen
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 04:27:18