Hallowen

HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 12:27 pm
@tsarstepan,
That's all you have to comment?
Obviously you don't value those who are poor and needy and need our help more than wasting money to celebrate pagan traditions.
Linkat

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 12:51 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:

That's all you have to comment?
Obviously you don't value those who are poor and needy and need our help more than wasting money to celebrate pagan traditions.

I think the point that is being made to you is you are making very broad extreme generalizations about an entire group...tsarstepan is doing the same to you -

Many people of a whole various backgrounds help the poor and needy - you are making judgement about a group without even knowing anything about the individuals within such a group and what they may sacrifice to help others.

You can have fun and spend some money on "pagan" traditions and still help the needy and poor - you don't have to be dull and serious and not help others.

Many of these "pagan" traditions are used to help the poor and needy as well.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 01:25 pm
Halloween is an important day for Satanists and for people who actually practice witchcraft. I know a few people for whom Halloween is important in s spiritual sense.

I live a short drive from Salem Massavhusetts; famous for its historical witch trials. Halloween is fully utilized to sell things... but it is also uses to commerate the evil done in the name of Jesus and to celebrate the power of pagan magick.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 01:34 pm
Coming back to the orinal question: why travel far when you have it all on your doorstep /in your own backyard?

In our district town, we've got the "All Saints' Day Fun Fair" (Allerheiligenkirmes).

Written sources of this fun fair date back to 1338. In those days, this fest, the olde vrijge Kermisse ("old free fun fair") was celebrated in September.
In 1417, however, church and town decided that the old fair will be moved and will be held the day before and three days after All Saints' Day.
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 01:56 pm
@Linkat,
Quote:
You can have fun and spend some money on "pagan" traditions and still help the needy and poor - you don't have to be dull and serious and not help others.

I am not denying the many good things which atheists and Christians do to help others. But spending money on something which satanic is waste of money which could be used for a better cause. If you really want to spend money on your family for fun then just go on vacation, have fun with your family. No one says thats wrong. But to participate something which is satanic is bad, no matter how you do it and with what intention you do it.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 02:14 pm
Holy manure balls.
George

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 02:28 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Holy manure balls.
Holy, yes. But are they chatolic?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 02:48 pm
@George,
Even if you can't participate in the Clericus Cup, you should know the famous pediludium chatolicum!

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 04:36 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
What do you have against being satanic?

Worshipping Satan is no different that worshipping Allah or Jesus. Each of these gods has its benefits... Allah has submission, Jesus has forgiveness, Satan offers freedom and acceptance. Unlike with Jesus or Allah, Satan lets me have bacon or a glass of wine.

Far more acts of evil have been done in the name of Jesus or Allah than have been done in the name of Satan. The Satanists I have met have been a little odd, but peaceful, respectful and good natured.

Halloween, Christmas, Eid al Fitr. People seem to find these holidays meaningful. I don't see a problem.
Linkat

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 04:50 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Halloween is an important day for Satanists and for people who actually practice witchcraft. I know a few people for whom Halloween is important in s spiritual sense.

I live a short drive from Salem Massavhusetts; famous for its historical witch trials. Halloween is fully utilized to sell things... but it is also uses to commerate the evil done in the name of Jesus and to celebrate the power of pagan magick.

I also live near Salem MA - with several friends that actually live in Salem - the majority of what goes on in Salem during Halloween is partying - it is an excuse for a party.

The so-called true Satanists are few and far between - yes there are few that say they are witches - but many of them are simply making money off it - not true witches.
Linkat

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 04:56 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:

I am not denying the many good things which atheists and Christians do to help others. But spending money on something which satanic is waste of money which could be used for a better cause. If you really want to spend money on your family for fun then just go on vacation, have fun with your family. No one says thats wrong. But to participate something which is satanic is bad, no matter how you do it and with what intention you do it.

I guess you haven't really read through all this - for the majority Halloween is simply a fun day for kids to go trick and treating and for others the adults an excuse for a party.

Very few it is satanic. And for those that this is the case - they don't need Halloween to participate in it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 05:05 pm
@Linkat,
Quote:
The so-called true Satanists are few and far between - yes there are few that say they are witches - but many of them are simply making money off it - not true witches.

The same can be said of Chriatians or Muslims. I don't judge.

BTW witches and Satanists are two distinct groups.
Linkat

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 06:34 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:

The same can be said of Chriatians or Muslims. I don't judge.

BTW witches and Satanists are two distinct groups.

I am speaking of Salem MA in particular . .. most are in it for the tourism in Salem.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 09:54 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I’ve been banned from the cemetery until 2021, I’ll have to just tag along behind the others.

I feel so alone, Sitting here with my bag of Snickers. Waiting. Waiting so patiently. If only someone could see me.

I just wanna be part of something good.

Sniff.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 01:38 am
@tsarstepan,
Yes they do exist , search for de la salle college in uk were it was originated , that s a Catholic church school .
And by the way it s not to become a priest it teaches like other schools.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 01:41 am
@Linkat,
Ok so I have to correct my self , not catholic but christian school , but still it is originated from dark subjects and in this christian school that I know they do make dark things and custumes.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 04:45 am
@maxdancona,
Although I can t say if these things are real I can confirm you that who like to practice the black magic , hallowen is a great excuse to do it more open and watch your neighberhoo welcomes you with decorations with out they even know it.
maxdog

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 04:51 am
@maxdancona,
Now that satan it s like any other god you ruined your argument .

Of course it s not the same , satan is evil with evil practice and hate .

The others preach peace and love .
maxdancona

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 06:35 am
@maxdog,
I don't see anything that Satan has done that is evil.

Jesus inspires the KKK. Allah inspires people to fly airplanes into buildings. Wars, slavery, hate, pride.... all of these things have been done in the name of Jesus or the prophet Mohammed.

I don't see very many atrocities being done in the name lf Satan.

Satan offers us independence and inspires us to take responsibility for our own actions.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 07:46 am
@maxdog,
The witches I know (I have one in my extended family) are not Satan worshippers. They practice what seems to me a mixture of New Age beliefs couched in pre-Christian religious language.

I had a magick spell prepared for me which seems to have worked, but I believe in science and this was not really a valid test.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hallowen
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 09:20:24