First Time for 15 Year Old Guy

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 10:12 am
Hey all. So I am a Softmore in high school dating this girl and we are starting to get serious and she is ready for sex. It will be my first time but her third time(she is clean(no STD/STIs)) I wand to know how to properly satisfy her. I am 6.9" erect. Please help me, I don't want to A. Disappoint her and thus B. Become the laughingstock of the school.

jespah

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 10:15 am
@charleslandon01,
If the school's opinion is one of your concerns, then neither of you are ready for sex, no matter how many times she may have done it before.
charleslandon01

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:06 am
@jespah,
bruh. I'm fine. You gotta understand the ideology of teens and that of where I'm coming from. I'm just nervous.
0 Replies

charleslandon01

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:29 am
@charleslandon01,
Okay so this is me again, and I want to say I'm more interested in advice, skills to how to please my girlfriend in bed.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:34 am
Congratulations!

I’m sure you’d rather everybody get to the sex part, but how can you be sure she’s ‘clean’. Most of us are old enough to remember deadly sex.

She probably expects you to at least try to use a condom.

Have you talked to dude friends about condom etiquette these days?
Lash

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:39 am
Sex skills #1:

Foreplay to get her body naturally ready
———The right amount of foreplay will hopefully be enough to naturally lubricate her body and not too much for you to hold off premature ejaculation

It would be nice if comfortable conversation could lead to slow kissing and light touching of her body that doesn’t start on her boobs or crotch and doesn’t heavily focus there.

The right foreplay can make your sex partner seem so much more talented—and clunky, rushed, spastic foreplay can shrink your penis three inches, metaphorically speaking...
BillRM

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:47 am
@charleslandon01,
charleslandon01 wrote:

Hey all. So I am a Softmore in high school dating this girl and we are starting to get serious and she is ready for sex. It will be my first time but her third time(she is clean(no STD/STIs)) I wand to know how to properly satisfy her. I am 6.9" erect. Please help me, I don't want to A. Disappoint her and thus B. Become the laughingstock of the school.

Talking sex to someone claiming to be a very young teenager over the internet is not a wise thing to do in my non lawyer opinion for any adult.
0 Replies

charleslandon01

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:50 am
@Lash,
Hey so.
1. She is on birth control
2. I have condoms and will use them.
3. She and I both went to a clinic and got tested so she and I are know each other are clean.
0 Replies

charleslandon01

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 11:52 am
@Lash,
This was amazing, but whats Sex Skill #2?
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 12:29 pm
Sex Skill #2:

You’ve got to be prepared to—and make a move toward—eating between her legs.

She may try to stop you, and let that be the only thing that stops you.

Act disappointed even if you hate the idea. I don’t know why girls think this is a such a big indicator of what kind of lover guys are.

The look on your face and the way you move from kissing and touching to having your face between her legs is almost as important as what you do down there.

Lick and nuzzle some general hotspots and listen to her responses. One spot doesn’t fit all. Nape of the neck, light fingers across belly, through hair, lightly across inner thighs while kissing and licking your way down.

Listen to her and pay attention to the rise of her body.

When you get where you’re going, good luck making yourself grossed out at this point. Eating around here is great for getting her heightened and primed for sex, but try to minimize the effect on your erection. Your primary job is not to come too soon. It is possible to recover, but just barely. Think about your mom or anything disturbing enough to hold back the floodgates.

BillRM

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 12:53 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Sex Skill #2:

You’ve got to be prepared to—and make a move toward—eating between her legs.

She may try to stop you, and let that be the only thing that stops you.

Act disappointed even if you hate the idea. I don’t know why girls think this is a such a big indicator of what kind of lover guys are.

The look on your face and the way you move from kissing and touching to having your face between her legs is almost as important as what you do down there.

Lick and nuzzle some general hotspots and listen to her responses. One spot doesn’t fit all. Nape of the neck, light fingers across belly, through hair, lightly across inner thighs while kissing and licking your way down.

Listen to her and pay attention to the rise of her body.

When you get where you’re going, good luck making yourself grossed out at this point. Eating around here is great for getting her heightened and primed for sex, but try to minimize the effect on your erection. Your primary job is not to come too soon. It is possible to recover, but just barely. Think about your mom or anything disturbing enough to hold back the floodgates.

Quote:
In terms of Sex Crimes, Corruption of Minors is one of the least serious offenses that you can be charged with. Sex Crimes charges such as Corruption of Minors is a serious charge when compared to non-sexual criminal charges. The corruption of minors is serious offense and is not taken lightly in Pennsylvania. Registration of sex offenders As defined in the PA crimes code, the corruption of minors is whoever, being of the age 18 years and upwards, by any act corrupts or tends to corrupt the morals of any minor less than 18 years of age, or who aids, abets, entices or encourages any such minor in the commission of any crime, or who knowingly assists or encourages such minor in violating his or her parole or any order of court. By doing so, they are committing a misdemeanor of the first degree. In addition, whoever, being of the age 18 and upwards, by any course of conduct in violation of Chapter 31 (relating to sexual offenses) corrupts or tends to corrupt the morals of any minor less than 18 years of age, or who aids, abets, entices or encourages any such minor in the commission of an offense under Chapter 31 commits a felony of the third degree.[/color]

According to the Pennsylvania Superior Court, “co
Region Philbis

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 01:04 pm
@BillRM,

the guy claims he is fifteen, but we have no way of verifying that...

Quote:
According to the Pennsylvania Superior Court
he probably does not reside in the state of Pennsylvania...
charleslandon01

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 01:06 pm
@BillRM,
Can you not.
0 Replies

charleslandon01

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 01:07 pm
@Region Philbis,
I don't and I am 15 so yeah. Don't believe if you want.
charleslandon01

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 01:08 pm
@BillRM,
Thats great. Whats # 3?
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 01:16 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

the guy claims he is fifteen, but we have no way of verifying that...

Quote:
According to the Pennsylvania Superior Court
he probably does not reside in the state of Pennsylvania...

Such laws or similar laws are common in most US states number one and we do not need more 15 years old fathers or teen mothers for that matter so adults encouraging such sex acts between teens is not a good idea to begin with even if such encouragement is legal or not legal.

Next if I was a parent of that 15 years old and found that some other adult is giving how to do it sex tips over the internet to him I would be outrage.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 01:43 pm
Hi kid.

Because of this crazy old uptight man, standing on his internet porch, shaking his No Sexxors fist at the world, I’m afraid I can only tell you what I would advise a first-timer were I to have his parents’ permission slip in triplicate.

I’ll be back. 🍗
Region Philbis

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 01:52 pm
@charleslandon01,

assuming you really are fifteen...

do your parents know you are seeking sex advice from a bunch of strangers on the interweb?
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 01:55 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Hi kid.

Because of this crazy old uptight man, standing on his internet porch, shaking his No Sexxors fist at the world, I’m afraid I can only tell you what I would advise a first-timer were I to have his parents’ permission slip in triplicate.

I’ll be back. 🍗

Very uptight not to approved of sex between early teenagers with the inherit risk of producing life that neither could support and or take care of.

It is also an amusing idea of you getting parents permission so they can join the risk pool for needing to raised another generation of children.

Of course it is more likely that the girl parents will be the one needing to step up.
Lash

Sun 13 Oct, 2019 02:00 pm
@BillRM,
If we believe everything people say on the internet, sistergrrl has already had sex and me not telling a man how to pleasure a woman isn’t changing their plans.

Btw, I thought Republicans were the ones trying to shut sex down. How old were you the first time you had sex? You need to retire from the internet. This is none of your business.