Impeachment: The Process Begins

coldjoint

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2019 06:01 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Guilty of what crime pray tell?

You just put a nickel into the rhetoric machine, no proof necessary.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 07:39 pm

Donald Trump has been Impeached for (Abuse of Power)
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 07:54 pm
@Real Music,

don't forget Obstruction of Justice...
Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 07:55 pm
@Region Philbis,

Donald Trump has also been impeached for (Obstruction of Congress)
coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 07:57 pm
@Real Music,
The Democrats have just lost the 2020 election.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 08:45 pm
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/bg121719dAPR20191217084518.jpg
oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2019 09:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Trump is asserting supremcy of the executive branch, not co-equality, not checks and balances. He's saying whatever HE wants to do cant be questioned by any other branch. Even you should be able to see that's unconstitutional.

If his claims are not supported by the Constitution, then the Supreme Court will rule against him.

I am sure that he will abide by whatever the Supreme Court rules.

In the meantime, has anyone heard whether the Senate trial will be scheduled so as to keep Warren and Sanders out of the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary?
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 09:30 am
Trump Impeachment Live Updates: Pelosi Names Impeachment Managers
Quote:
As expected, the most prominent leaders of the impeachment investigation, Representatives Adam B. Schiff of California, the chairman of the Intelligence Committee, and Jerrold Nadler of New York, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, will be part of the group.

Ms. Pelosi also named Representatives Zoe Lofgren of California, Hakeem Jeffries of New York, Val B. Demings of Florida, Jason Crow of Colorado and Sylvia R. Garcia of Texas. Mr. Crow and Ms. Garcia are both first-term members.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 02:49 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
...has anyone heard whether the Senate trial will be scheduled...to keep Warren and Sanders out of the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary?

Are you sure about that supposedly high i.q. of yours?

The Senate trial on charges against Trump will not impede the election processes. Both Warren and Sanders are already on the ballot.

Since you didn't mention Klobuchar, I wonder, did you simply forget about her; or, is she your candidate of choice and you didn't feel right putting her on that list as well?
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:27 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Are you sure about that supposedly high i.q. of yours?

Yes.

Sturgis wrote:
The Senate trial on charges against Trump will not impede the election processes. Both Warren and Sanders are already on the ballot.

Not being able to campaign in Iowa and New Hampshire will not impede their candidacy?

Is there any chance of getting you to join the campaign staff of an anti-gun candidate?

Sturgis wrote:
Since you didn't mention Klobuchar, I wonder, did you simply forget about her; or, is she your candidate of choice and you didn't feel right putting her on that list as well?

She isn't relevant. She is already out of the running even if she doesn't realize it yet.

Since I've already announced my candidate of choice, it is pretty silly to speculate that I support Klobuchar.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 03:41 pm
@oralloy,
You do realize, that the candidates have purchased print ads and television and radio time. They do not have to be physically present in either N.H. or Iowa.

...Then again, you likely didn't know that; as, there seems to be so little you do know. --not an insult, merely fact --
farmerman

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 04:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh I see the BB gun that Ms Pelosi sent to Moscow Mitch qrrived in hi in box.
oralloy

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 04:06 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
You do realize, that the candidates have purchased print ads and television and radio time. They do not have to be physically present in either N.H. or Iowa.

Again, is there any chance that you could join the campaign staff of an anti-gun candidate?

Sturgis wrote:
...Then again, you likely didn't know that; as, there seems to be so little you do know. --not an insult, merely fact --

Not a fact in any way. You cannot point out any errors in any of my posts.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 05:15 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Oh I see the BB gun that Ms Pelosi sent to Moscow Mitch qrrived in hi in box.

Don't worry Republicans do not play with guns.
farmerman

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 05:20 pm
@coldjoint,
yeh they do, They dont have any dicks
coldjoint

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 05:27 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

I have to admit that is something you would know.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jan, 2020 08:02 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Weren't you bragging about using guns?
farmerman

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 04:30 am
@McGentrix,
Im more like a Urologist , clinically dispassionate.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 07:54 am
@farmerman,
Why don't you leave the posting to those of us who are capable of presenting intelligent arguments.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2020 09:11 am
@oralloy,
are you speciously including yourself in that category?