The art of deception cannot be ignored.

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 11:48 pm
Have a situation where my ex-SO has a hard time telling the real story when it comes to $$. Last example is he is very proud of his budgeting so he shows me the bank balance...problem is by the next day, I learned he spent about a 1/3 of that $ on bills, etc. and more importantly, looks like he took $ from his savings account in another institution and put that $ in his checking account to also pay some bills.

He even told me he didn't need to go into any savings to pay for some things coming up.

Got to give it to him...master of deception right??? Can't imagine anyone being able to have a relationship with this person...for me my SO is yesterday's news thank goodness!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 754 • Replies: 5

izzythepush

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2019 12:52 am
@deception,
And starting a new account and a new thread shows you're really over him.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2019 02:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

And starting a new account and a new thread shows you're really over him.

Too sharp Izzy
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 09:45 am
@deception,
deception wrote:

The art of deception cannot be ignored.

Your premise is lazy and naïve. Lies CAN BE IGNORED. Quite easily. Whether one should ignore a given lie? That depends on the lie that was spoken, written, or omitted.

And WHY do you give a flying frack about the financial status of your EXsignificant other? Does he still owe you money? Do you pay him alimony? Does he run your business and/or personal finances?

And if you are in fact just opening new accounts to blabber on and on about this real or possibly imagined individual? Seek mental health counseling. That would make for time well spent than spamming a2k with the same pointless exrelationship garbage.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 07:27 am
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2019 02:13 am
@deception,
Complaining about your ex paying his bills is moronic, no matter what 'lies' he tells you in relation to such. He does not have to tell you what his financial habits are, and any lie is basically a 'none of your business' lie. Get over it.
0 Replies