Biting your tongue

Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 01:59 pm
We all have little quirks and many times we put up with the quirks of our loved ones. Sometimes these little quirks are tough to put up with, however, to avoid a fight (over some silly little thing) or just because we love the person, we may bite our tongues. Seeing this is a good place to vent and not hurt our loved ones, what types of things do you bite your tongue out of love?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,130 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Bekaboo

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 03:00 pm
In the nicest possible way... the boyfriend is.... a teenager. With the hygiene habits of a teenager. I had an awful complexion as a pre-teen and have a total complex about bad skin. And BELIEVE me it's noticable from this close. But damn it i have to bite my tongue Wink

I'm sure there are other things... but that's the most stupid and superficial by far!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 03:06 pm
When he does "duck lips" when he drinks. Pursing his lips like a duck and then putting the bottle up to it.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 03:14 pm
Making this disgusting coughing flemy sounding noise when clearing his throat. Yeck!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 03:31 pm
crazy snoring
0 Replies

Amanda2113

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 05:35 am
he does this really loud obnoxious, "yeeuuup"!
0 Replies