What is the worthiest single trait human beings possess?

spendius

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 05:20 pm
Kara:-

Proper form is to just say "hear hear" in a loud stentorian voice.There's no need to go on at great length,The look of smug self satisfaction we can imagine.And the meaningful head nodding.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:08 pm
I have whole days when I understand Spendius and am gaining minutes on understanding Mathos. Why oh why do they revile each other's posts? I suppose it's love, but I'll noodle around for other reasons, such as - are they room mates? (I've given up on their being the same person, what a waste of typing. Still, think of it, a story on a forum...)
0 Replies

Kara

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:10 pm
Quote:
are they room mates?

All of those timezones apart? Or is that part of the fun...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 08:55 pm
ossobuco wrote:
- are they room mates?

LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you just made me laugh and spray wine on the monitor, darn you!

Razz
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 09:14 pm
Humility.... can only exist in truth ... we proclaim who we are externally but only by knowing who we are inside... may we be truly humble and worthy.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 10:59 pm
Gels, Very well expressed. Cheers!
0 Replies

Kara

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 06:09 am
Ge, are you saying that it is only when we accept the insignificance of our tiny lives that we see the truth? Or that eternity exists within our minds and that should be enough truth for anyone?
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 06:59 am
Nice thoughts B ..... what I was going for was true humility is internal and consist of truth, even if truth is negative to our instincts. Recognition of 'truth' as subjective promotes humility by inducing introspection.
In nature, truth is objective ... only man has the quality of humility based on subjective truth.
0 Replies