I think my next door neighbor is cute, how do I..

Thu 19 Sep, 2019 05:48 pm
I live in a house with 6 other students. We have separate bedrooms, where we share a kitchen, bathrooms etc. The girl who lives wall-to-wall with me, is beautiful. We are both shy, and we use to say "hi" to each other when meet, which is just one time per day. And that's that. She is single. This is perhaps a bit direct question, but how do I going forward if I want to have sex with her in the future?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 560 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed

glitterbag

Thu 19 Sep, 2019 06:37 pm
@jokermads1,
Call her father or older brother, they would love to help you.
0 Replies

cherrie

Thu 19 Sep, 2019 08:49 pm
@jokermads1,
Yes, your question is a bit direct, and hopefully you'll be a bit more subtle with her.

Maybe try to get to know her first. Of course there's always the remote possibility that she's not the slightest bit interested in you.

0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Fri 4 Oct, 2019 09:07 am
@jokermads1,
Hi

I get very anxious when I read this, especially when prostitution laws are constantly regulated and prostitution was legal in many countries about 20 years ago, it even allowed women the right to governmental pension. Please don't joke about this!

/TooFriendly112
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Thu 24 Oct, 2019 03:13 pm
@jokermads1,
Whoa there cowboy. Maybe you should start by saying more than Hi and ask her to coffee, lunch or drinks. If you want to go straight from zero to - bed make it drinks. Just remember dating is like baseball. You got to step up to the plate and swing the bat. Great hitters bat 300 + It's a game of probability not certainty.
0 Replies